Namik Paul opts out of Kasauti for Kavach 2 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I think Namik and Deepika Singh will look great together!!! 

Maybe Namik was destined to play a role in Kavach, I am sure that role would be better for him and would give him more appreciation and since he would not come in an already running show, he would be accepted by everyone 
Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm mixed feelings like many others 😆

He might have also seen the haal of KomPhuskiBomb n might have thought lead in another show is anytime better than so-called third wheel in KZK.
On top of it same production too 😆
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

She is leaving anyway!

We already have a long list of negative character in B.B. itself

Exactly, like Parth said in his interview they already have long list of characters in the show who are negative. We already have to deal with them so please makers no more negative characters in the show. Edited by Cute_Virgo - 5 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

She is leaving anyway!

We already have a long list of negative character in B.B. itself

True they need to sort the current saga of negative characters in the show. N the mess they made of the storyline.

If they really want to mend the broken storyline n character sketch it will take them months work unless they are really very good writers. Which I'm afraid they are not!
So now the pair that is going to be shipped is DeeMik, I was excited to see Narica ,but will look forward to see DeeMik 
Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is so disheartening. I was finally excited about Namik entering the show. He's tall, good looking and it would have been fun to see jealous Onu again, as well as Pre getting reminded that she's vibrant and worthy of love and attention from a guy. It's so unfair that Anurag has all these women after him, I'd love to see him genuinely compete for her love. No other guy of the current tv lot has excited me in so long as Namik did and now Idk if I'll even like whoever they bring in for this character
sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm also disappointed that Namik . I thought he would be a worthy parallel to Parth in screen presence and will Also look good with Eri . I thought they zeroed down on the right guy . Now I can only think that the cvs cash on anurpre and not bring a third wheel .
Edited by sam06 - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I only hope it is not Ram Kapoor

akpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How I wish parth to walkout of the show for Kyy4...
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akpoo

How I wish parth to walkout of the show for Kyy4...

He can if he wish