Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anupre123

True
Also all BT supernatural ML are just sideys anyway...

EXACTLY!!!!

He would've had a hell better exposure in KZK.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I get this but as RS said, side role in KZK would've been better than Kavach. Not all BT soaps are a hit. And KZK will always stay in limelight due to Parica.

All in all, I really wanted him here and I'm let down.

I can understand, yes KZK is much better than kavach. Even I was excited for his entry. Let's see it's not confirmed yet.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupre123

True
Also all BT supernatural ML are just sideys anyway...

Mahir Sehgal of Nagin used to be bit different, he really got better role in starting 2 months but now worst than supporting role. But yes kavach I can sure going to be sidey only and that show objectifies ML in a pathetic way have seen first season. He was surely object from first 2 episodes only. No idea how this season will be

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yes he will get more exposure online with KZKπŸ˜†

Definitely online ... but being in KZK would have brought him back to romantic role game. Like you know Opposite Erica and then with Parth plus BT show... great exposure.

Now with Kavach it will be typical thing , plus previous kavach season was really not worth time. I couldn't even finish it inspite Mona being there πŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Definitely online ... but being in KZK would have brought him back to romantic role game. Like you know Opposite Erica and then with Parth plus BT show... great exposure.

Now with Kavach it will be typical thing , plus previous kavach season was really not worth time. I couldn't even finish it inspite Mona being there πŸ˜†

KZK would have been a good platform to enter into main stream GEC channel. He would have been noticied by other set of audience who can make stars on TV.

First season was pathetic from beginning at least Nagin franchise starts good but kavach god the objectification of ML is to another level.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just know it from the last season, Kavach will be pathetic .
I hope and hope (fingers, toes crossed) that he chooses Kasauti. He's NOT someone who should do such highly filler roles. Kavach is ewww.

Romantic genre suits him the best and I wish he's doing KZK. 

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

KZK would have been a good platform to enter into main stream GEC channel. He would have been noticied by other set of audience who can make stars on TV.

First season was pathetic from beginning at least Nagin franchise starts good but kavach god the objectification of ML is to another level.

The previous lead was DT ka husband πŸ˜† ...what a waste he was and how Bekaar that role was ...

Yaar ... I was excited for Namik's entry .
Now they'll continue with Komo Track as it is giving them good TRPs 😭
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Namik can be unpredictable. He can say NO too if he wants because banda left qubool hai in 15 days ... that was also gul πŸ˜† Lets see what he decides. 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RollingStones

KZK's side role was anyday better then Kavach's lead role ... trust me πŸ˜†

yes yes yes so true...
Namik is HOOTTT...BUTTT that deepika singh// sandhya bindani n her constipated expressions repulse viewers from TV...
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Namik can be unpredictable. He can say NO too if he wants because banda left qubool hai in 15 days ... that was also gul  πŸ˜† Lets see what he decides. 

Gul isn't that powerful or vindictive to hold grudges. She herself goes for the actors. Ekta is someone very vindictive. Anyway it's not a confirmed articleπŸ˜†