Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Funniest part of this forum is how many folks judge you based on the topics you make and comments. Sometimes, folks just want to have fun.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
1- everyone in Bollywood is gay.
2- Bollywood is a glorified brothel.
3- Everything is PR.

On a personal note, before IF I thought I cared about celebs.., that all newbies are actually new people, that fans can be logical, etc etc.
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People normally fight with each other online by throwing abuse like mc bc , here in IF they fight with each other by throwing essay after essays, i learnt on IF so much dedication required even in  fight  πŸ˜†
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

[DIV]LOL yes but that's what makes it interesting too. It's like a never ending soap opera. As sands through the hour glass...so are the days of our life, on IF.πŸ˜†

An I should know best what does a great soap star opera need ???

Memorable characters 😳
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That there are many fanatic troll/s on IF. They actually create multiple id's to create the impression that some people support their trolling. That is quite stupid and sometimes a bit irritating. Edited by surajhere - 5 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've learned many things

1. Find the hottest pizza with the coldest drink to chill.

3. Stay old fashioned because 90s was best era that I grew up in.

4. Un-Forum is my favourite word craving on level four. It's a masterpiece that I've learnt.

5. Listen to old music and let the good vibes from the 3rd degree roll.

Hit the music

''Whisky Whisky''

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOsOmKPn0E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Virtual example of crazy fans who literally consider their fav to be their "idol as in "God
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That I am better than most people
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
That some people are only there to test you patience.πŸ˜†
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That people refuse to self introspect,so many people here in this topic are complaining about the other side's obsessive,excessive,unreasonable and even abusive fangirling while failing to realize that they are far from flawless in their fangirl behaviour too.
I also got to know about PR and how it works and learnt (sometimes very ugly) stuff about actors' behaviour off screen from the gossip thread.

I have gone through good discussions too,on movies like barfi..read appreciation about movies like lootera and udaan and have got to know that malayalam and marathi movie industries are quite highly acclaimed(I haven't watched any of these(like killa or sairat) movies yet though)

Oh also,I got to know that saif won NA for Hum Tum through this forumπŸ˜†...got to know terms like 'average' and 'semi hit' and 'ATBB'