What are some things you learnt on I-F? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
So many educated people are jobless or they are actually wasting their time and energy in their job fighting over petty things here. 
Originally posted by janta-janardhan

I learnt that just like the photo of the black hole, maybe someday, light years away, we will also have a mobile version of IF as promised.
🤣
Originally posted by Haila_tu

I didn't realize how 'Vele' some people really are until I-F
Also learned, how a bunch of unqualified mods can ruin a thriving forum. 

Yuvika,Metis,Krystel and Maddy after reading this.

Edited by Sock-let - 4 years ago

That Vijay bhaiya is a good businessman. Kya idea nikala hai. 👏
That we all are diehard fans of gossips...😆

If u say "meri chachi ki padosan ki bhanja ka mama ne kaha.. samjho u r popular & fav of IF..😆
Originally posted by Sock-let

Yuvika,Metis,Krystel and Maddy after reading this.

Not all but some are really trigger happy. Banning people on a whim, shutting whole threads down instead of just removing inflammatory posts & selective 'rule' implementation can't possibly be good for 'business'. 
Privacy has no meaning here And Psychos are encouraged. 
That life is Circle.
People live , and die , as the death is passage , the soul will take new form and will come back to suffer the life.
Just like  so many Id go away, but they come back in new guise , with new fantacism , some even announce that this would be end but they come back , just like so many bye bye thread but come back in 3 months when time is right.
Basically jaise chal raha hai waise chalne de.
That we waste wayyy too much time caring about celebs who are minting millions and don't give even one damn about us but hey it IS good timepass (most of the time) and clearly most of us I feel are heavy procrastinators. 
Also maybe its nice to have conversations that you can log out of which I can never do at work.

Well I was amazed at the writing skills of many here. That motivated me to improve myself.
Some of them write so well and some have a way with words that makes me give attention to what they write.

One member who has been excellent with his posts is HIPPO, absolutely hilarious especially his posts in the BB forum and here.

That's one thing learnt from IF