Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
That everyone and everything is overrated.

Aishwarya's beauty? Overrated.
Madhuri's dance? Overrated.
Shahrukh's stardom? Overrated.
Etc...

Everyone is overrated and useless apparently πŸ˜† 
Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 5 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
That there are jobless people just like me out there :D
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I'm not as active now as I used to be but I love Bollywood forum, warts and all. πŸ˜† I've literally spent so much time here while pulling all nighters for college exams, writing papers with no head or tail, even while going through crazy personal crises. πŸ˜†. Now, im a working professional and I still love this place.  It's been fun, to be honest. Interacted with a lot of interesting people from around the world, even had a couple meltdowns and drama queen moments, but who cares, you live and learn. πŸ˜† Overall,  this place is great. That's why I never make claims of leaving because I would be back anyway. πŸ˜†

With that being said, on a serious note, learnt a lot interesting things from the member adventurous' thread on latihan. Very helpful stuff. 

Lol I can so relate. I have been here since 2006, through middle school, high school, college and now working professional πŸ˜†. I wasn't active for many years in between though. But, I love movies and celeb drama (guilty) so this is a great place for that πŸ˜†. 

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crispsy

I learned people start mass/gang reporting you once you say something against their favorite.

i encountered this in the madhubala forum. nuff said. 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

That I'm a male chauvinist pig πŸ˜†

🀣
YoungHeart thumbnail
I learned that some people here write really well, esp. those tv shows 
fan-fiction writers. Their stories were better than the show itself πŸ˜†... used to love reading the fanfics back in the day when I was into indian tv shows. It was a great time pass. 

I have seen some great discussions here on movies, politics, music, celeb drama etc. Some people have crazy imagination and analyze anything and everything to the T.

I learned that there is something called a MID here, and people actually have multiple ids for different purposes πŸ˜†. I mean how do people handle many ids is beyond me. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I learned that some people here write really well, esp. those tv shows 

fan-fiction writers. Their stories were better than the show itself πŸ˜†... used to love reading the fanfics back in the day when I was into indian tv shows. It was a great time pass. 

I have seen some great discussions here on movies, politics, music, celeb drama etc. Some people have crazy imagination and analyze anything and everything to the T.

I learned that there is something called a MID here, and people actually have multiple ids for different purposes πŸ˜†. I mean how do people handle many ids is beyond me. 

By keeping a log. πŸ˜† Been here since 2006, dont plan on leaving... but I did have a long break from 2011-2015...πŸ˜†
Edited by ranikaadi - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I've learned that whether I want to express my opinion or not - as true to how I feel about anything- there's always gonna be someone with an agenda trying to twist  my own words.πŸ˜‰
 But I've also learned not  to let it bother me. Laugh at their 'obsession' with a star that they would  do ANYthing to make that star look better.
 So  let the  carnival roll on🀣
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

By keeping a log.πŸ˜†Been here since 2006, dont plan on leaving... but I did have a long break from 2011-2015...πŸ˜†

They would have to πŸ˜†.

Same since 2006.. I also took a break for couple years, and would check out the site once in a while as a silent member.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
A lot of things! ... Mostly BW gossip stuff which I wouldn't have known if not for this forum ... after knowing so much gossip I don't see these stars in the "same light" esp their offscreen drama and tomfoolery!... πŸ˜³