What are some things you learnt on I-F?

Posted: 5 years ago
Most of us have been lurking around this forum for years. We've had our hahahahahaha days, we've had our meltdowns. We get to know some people so well despite not knowing their names or how they look like. It's definitely an interesting place to be and I spent at least a few minutes of my working day here.

So what have you learnt here? I get to know things about Bollywood that's hardly spoken about or discussed in other forums. That's obvious. But apart from the Bollywood aspect? I think I learnt some great perspectives on an array of topics (like marriage, relationships, politics, current affairs, etc.). Of course my English also greatly improved along the years.

I remember there was this user from Nepal who used to bash Aishwarya all the time and I used to ðŸ˜¡ by the sight of her comments especially on Ash posts. But I remember I used to love the way she used to debate and  positively relish a combative argument; I think she was 25 then. I used to hope I'll be able to argue with people with the same level of chutzpah and sauciness by the time I'm 25. Whew. ðŸ˜† 

Anywhooo. What did you learn (if anything) by being on this forum?

Kuch nahi ðŸ˜†
 oh wait how to waste time!! ðŸ¤£
I learnt how to make creations on if animated and non-animated, my IF friend taught me
example

Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
Internet reactions compared to public reactions are total opposite.
it made my learning of human nature even stronger.
That just like religion/ideology/beliefs makes people blind, being a fan of artists also make people blind.
Many things and terms related to Bollywood.
Originally posted by Thug-Leader

it made my learning of human nature even stronger.
That just like religion/ideology/beliefs makes people blind, being a fan of artists also make people blind.
Andha kanoon sikha aisa bola. 
I learned people start mass/gang reporting you once you say something against their favorite.
improved my english a lot from here ðŸ˜Š
I didn't realize how 'Vele' some people really are until I-F
Also learned, how a bunch of unqualified mods can ruin a thriving forum.