KuKu & MishBir dancing together- LOL!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Namaste folks!
Okay, I seriously have to wonder which world this show is set in because never have I seen people dancing with others while their to be significant other is dancing on the same stage. 😆

My confusion knows NO bounds. 

Now that the Maheshwaris are here and have told the Rajvanshs they want Kunal-Mishti to get married why in heaven's name are KuKu and MishBir dancing together on stage as couples?

Shouldn't Kunal-Mishti be dancing together? Not that I am complaining 'cause I like KuKu and MishBir together, but sadly, my brain refuses to switch itself off while watching shows. 

Forgive me if I don't make sense. 

Can somebody explain this to me? ❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think it's done purposely. I am guessing either Kunal Mishti or Abit Kuhu will start the dance and later the other couple joins them but they end up dancing with whom they are more comfortable with .

From the time Maheshwari has come to Sangeeth , Kunal's attention is on Kuhu and Mishti is more comfortable with Abir. This is what makers are trying to convey ..you cannot determine who is right for you in one or two meeting .
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
When i see bts really it looks like Indian version of gujarati la la land.
i feel Shaheer is  amused. 

It is still okay though, Maheshwari's are genuine people. Open to communication. Unlike Meenakshi Rajvansh who is really mean.  Even her boys if you see Kunal, he is making attempts to talk with kuhu. Mishbeer need no introduction. Although Big Ben would have got the shock of her life if she was present during that paragliding adventure.
Edited by Salutethearmy - 5 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As I said before, kya karegi Kokila Modi jab Rab Ne Bana Di Hai Jodi. 
😉