Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Next update might be bit late 
I have medicine, obs and gynae test next week will try to update before that if possible
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheen97

Next update might be bit late 

I have medicine, obs and gynae test next week will try to update before that if possible

Achha okay..No worries..Update it whenever u r free😃..All the best for ur exams
sheen97 thumbnail
                   Last part
There are always moments in life that you want to cherish forever, that you want to keep in a box of memories so that no one steals that away , it was this moment for mishti, the way she consoled Ruhaan, their first kiss 
She was sitting on a bed reminsincing about yesterday, smiling , blushing, burying her face under pillow 
How happy she was finally she had courage to step.out of her fear and embrace the new beginning.
Mishti( monologue) : ok i just cant more abhi jaa kar Ruhaan ko bata deti hoon 
Nai pagal hai kya, ladki thodhina propose karti hai , hase ga mujh par
O ho! Itna mat soch he knows you na 

She ran towards ruhaan' s room
Are kaha gaya , room mein to hai nai

Ruhaan was nowhere too be seen in room 
She shouted in whole house but he was nowhere
Dadi apko bata kar gaya kya 
Radhika: Nai mishti vo to tujhe hi sab kuch batata hai na mujhe tu kuch nai bola
Mishti ( worried) call bhi kar rahi hoon phone hi nai utha raha 

Suddenly she hears pari shouting her name loudly
Pari: mishti mishti
She panciked and runs towards the room
Mishti( panicked) : pari tu theek to hai na kya hua 
Pari: Mishti ye ruhaan( pari shows mishti a letter)
Mishti starts reading a letter she sensed that something is wrong for he didnt talk to her 
LETTER
Mishti; 
I am sorry , i am sorry i shouldnt have done what i did . I am sorry i crossed friendship line. Plz dont hate me i am going for i just cannot control.my feelings for you anymore and i dont want to force my feelings on you
I... i  tear drop you
Idiot

Tears escaped mishti' eyes. She couldnt believe she lost the one person she started cherishing the most . She was angry so angry with Ruhaan of leaving her this way and regreetng their kiss . 
Mishti monologue( broken voice) kyu apki princess ko uska pyaar nai milta maa kya mein itni buri hun
Its been 6 hours mishti has locked herself in her room. She was sad, she was angry , she was confused restless . Tears filled her eyes
She was looking at her mumma and popsie 's photo with a hope , that for once they come to console her ,to tell hef what should she do for she was a confused 
She closes her 
Meri princess itni jaldi kaise haar sakti hai! Mishti heard a familar voice 
Her popsie yes she finally saw her popsie she ran and hugged him 
And started crying
Mishti( crying) :.aap kaha the apko pata hai meine apko kitna miss kiya ptms pa weekends ko , jab bhi ansh kuch galat karta tab aap aur mumma kyu chale gaye i am so.alone
Ishaan: you really think u are alone princess,
Mishti:.( still hugging ishaan, slight angery tone) : yes i am alone, vo idiot tu chala gaya mujhe ik baar keh deta ki loves me mein maan jaati i hate him
Idiot vo nai idiot tum ho ! 
Mishti: mumma 
Yes today she met both her parents
Mishti ran towards mauli but before she could hug her, mauli pulled her ear
Mishti: aaah
Mauli : tum apni mumma se bhi zyaada idiot ho, vo tumse kitna pyaar karta hai aur tumne use humesha friendzone jo galti meine ki vo hi tumne ki jaise meine ishaan ko apnane mein der ki vaise hi tumne kiya , mishti ishaan was best decision of my life and i regret ki meine itna time kyu lagaya 
Tumbe bhi vahi kiya meine tu phir airport jaake Ishaan ko ruka tum yaha kya kar rahi ho just go find him apne ishaan ko apne pass lao
Go mishti 
Mishti suddenly wakes up with shock , she looks around and see towards her mom and dad , she finally knew what to do 
Mishti: thank you maa popsie
Marine drive
Ruhaan monologue:
Hum kyu pass akar bhi dur ho jaate hai, kyu mishti tum mujhe dosti ye zyaada haq nai de rahi, mishti mein apni saari zindagi tumhari memories mein guzaar sakta hoon,.magar kya karun,ye dil khudgarz hai tumhare saath hi rehna chahta hai

Suddenly something hits him hard 
Ruhaan turns 
Ruhaan : mishti
 Soon mishti starts hitting him with her hands
Mishti: how dare you, tumhe kya laga mujhse peecha chut jayega  jab galliyan nikalti thi, tab tu hilla nai aur ab jab mein tumse 
Ruhaan holded mishti hands to stop them from hitting him 
He pulls her closer
Ruhaan: ( deep husky tone) ab tum mujhse kya 
Mishti:.ab mein . Mein vo
Ruhaan : tumhari yahi problem hai, sab kuch bologi magar jo bolna hai vo nai 
Mishti( monologue) pata hi hai kya bolna hai tu khud boldo na 
Ruhaan( monologue) itna wait karvaya hai tumne ab tu tumse bulva ki rahuga 

20 minutes later 
There was silence for 20..minutes both were so stubborn nor he said something nor did she 
Ruhaan finally turned  away from mishti and started walking
Ruhaan( seeing back chupke se) ab tu rukdo mishti plz boldo na 
Suddenly he is pulled by a force 
Mishti has embraced him in back hug 
Mishti: plz mujhe pyaar nibhana sikha do Ruhaan, mujhe nai pata age kya hoga magar itna pata hai ki tumhare saath age dekhar daar nai, himmat milti hai, plz marry me 
Mujh jaise ziddi, gussail ladki.ko tumhare siva koi aur sambhal hi nai sakti  i love you i really do
Ruhaan was so happy . Finally he had his mishti , finally his mishti wanted to take him as her husband
He turned Nd hugged mishti tightly
Ruhaan:.yes i will marry you, i really really really love you .
He looked towards her Nd kissed her forehead and again hugged her 

20.min later
Ruhaan and mishti were sitting at their favorite place 
Ruhaan was holding mishti' s hand and mishti' s head was lying on his shoulder Nd both  closed their eyes and were hearing waves striking the shore
Ruhaan:.mishti 
Mishti: hmmm
Ruhaan: tumhe mujhse pyaar kab hua
Mishti: jab tumne mujhe pehli baar itne saalon k baad mujhe mere popsie or mom se milaya 
Pehli baar koi mujhe samajhna chahta tha 
Ruhaan hugged mishti tightly
Mishti: tumhari hug mein sukoon hai ruhaan 
 Both together 
You complete me !

The end 

Thank u so much guys for loving this means alot hope you all like this last part and epilogue 
Love you guys
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Awesome update dear..It was so gd..The final scene was so emotional and intense ❤️

Thank you so much
Hope you like the last part
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Aweee...this two are love..nd u r tooo good my dear..keeep writing...

Thank you 
Hope you like the last part and epilogue
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Mishti fighting with ruhaan bcz of jealousy n ruhaan telling her that she wants him to flirt only with her n mishti snatching icecream from him as a punishment was cute.mishti's surprise to him was unbelievable.u showed his painful past which was never revealed in the show.how mishti united the mother n son making them celebrate mom's b'day n the effort she took to make his mom not 4get him was lovely.hug out of gratitude was lovely

Ruhaan was so frustrated as his mom 4got him.how mishti consoled him n gave him courage to fight 4 his mom was emotional.mishti telling him not to keep pain inside n shed tears as she also did so 4 a long time n ruhaan breaking down into tears was emotional.kisses were emotional n passionate.

Thank you for likng it so much 
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Totally loved it

Loving ruhan and misthi and their bonding
Plz CVS plz c this...ur wasting talent of two gr8 performers
With very few scenes mishan r rocking..don't know wat vl happen if they get chance to act like this story
They vl b on top 1 jodis 😳
Tq so much for writing this Yar
Loved all updates...especially 5th one👏

Thank you so much 
Hope you like the part 
And yes khaana family is included 
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear..
Finally Mauhaan appeared to guide our mishti. .
Kaash aisa ek appearance show me bhi aajaye.. I m expecting too much..
But this ff s completed. . Sad for tht.. hopefully u ll write other ff on mishaan.. 
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is amazing dear. Loved it. ❤️👍🏼
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shocking that when mishti wanted ruhaan badly ruhaan left being guilty of crossing the friendship line.mishti mauhan scene was so sweet.mishaan confession scene was so emotional n lovely.mishti telling ruhaan why she loves him ..they both saying you complete me was lovely.nice dialogues