Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

happy to know that mishaan are friends.so sweet of mishti to make ruhaan's fav brownies to celebrate their friendship's 6th anniversary .mishti feels like kissing him.cool.mishti feeding brownies to ruhaan was cute.mishaan wall scene was so passionate. he also feels like kissing her.both monologue is love me.wow.she really loves him.

Thank you 
Glad you liked it
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Another amazing update thank you, it's good they became friends and then fell in love. Please write more stories with Mishti and Ruhaan

Thank you so much 

sheen97 thumbnail
[QUOTE=pranurosid]Awesome update dear.I hope cvs bhi humko aise scenes dikhaaye but I know they won't  But I'm happy reading ur updates❤️..Loved the friendship of MisHaan..Now waiting for the day when they confess their love[/QUOTE
Thank you for loving it 
Yes they are soon going to confess and it will be higly emotional Nd ishti Nd mishalli included
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear. Loved it❤️. Waiting for next update
sheen97 thumbnail
                        Part- 4
How beautiful is the journey of life when you have a true friend with whom you can share everything without fear of being judged. Everyone started to see love that mishaan has for each other for their actions will give major nightmares to perfect couple. Every one asked Ruhan to tell mishti his feelings but he rejected bcz he wanted Mishti to decide this time free from all her insecurities .
Radhika: Ruhaan baacha, mishti ko apni feelings batao to sahi , are uski ankhon mein dekha hai meina tumhare liya pyaar
Ruhaan:. I know dadi, magar is baar mishti ko khud leap of faith lena hoga . Use khud par bharosa karna hoga
Aur vaise bhi mujhe mishti ko kush dekhna tha, aur vo aaj kush hai 
****************_____*******************
Marine drive
Ruhaan had received a big assignment and he and mishti always use to celebrate these little moments with ice cream and  a long walk where they shared their thoughts 
Mishti:( jealous tone) meine dekha tum flirt kar rahe the
Ruhaan: ( enjoying jealousy) kuch jal raha hai na
Mishti: nana naana
Ruhaan: are ab vo ake flirt karna shuru ho gai to mein karo
Mishti: ha ha Ruhaan ji ne tekha liya hua hai koi bhi ladki unse flirt karegi tu mein kaise peecha rahunga
Ruhaan came closer to mishti, looked into her eyes . His intense gaze was enough to make mishti weak in her knees
Ruhaan:( with deep, husky tone) tum chahti ho ki mein sirf tumse flirt karo
Mishti was startled and happy  how does this guy know what she is thinking 

Mishti to come out of heat of the moment snacthed Ruhaan' s icecream
Ruhaan: mishti kya yaar
Mishti: ( kiddish voice) ye tumhari saaza hai flirt karne ki
Ruhaan admired and smiled at this antic of mishti 
And  continued their tom jerry fights on.this long walk
*******************_______**************
Today was a very important day for Ruhaan. Mishti knew Ruhaan will not share is feelings today so she wanted to suprise him
Mishti brought blindfolded Ruhaan in front of  a big house 
Ruhaan: Mishti, ab tu bata do kya hai
Mishti: ok mein aankhe khol rahi ho but you have to promise you will do what i will say
Ruhaan:.ok promise
Mishti opens Ruhaan' s blindfold 
He slowly opened his eyes was shocked to see his past in front of him 
He looked at Mishti in disbelief,turned to go back
Mishti stopped him holding his hand and took him in warm hug which he needed at that moment
Mishti: Ruhaan plz, aaj bahar se vapas nai jaana hai. Aaj tumhari mom ka bday hai na plz aaj apne aap ko dukh mat do lets face her together. I promise she will.be very happy
Ruhaan ( broken voice) : tumhe pata hai na mein
Mishti: i know Ruhaan , tumne hi mujhe problems face karna bataya, ab ise bhi face karte hai saath mein 

Ruhaan never thought that he will. Be able to tell his past to anyone and not anyone cared but this girl always looked through him and was able to make him open up to her 
Ruhaan was son of Akshit arora, owner of big fashion magazine and ridhima arora, a copy writer . Ruhaan' s life changed when his mother started showing symptoms of early onset alzehmiers and slowly started forgetting every thing 
. Ruhaan left his house for he was scared that he would not able to see his mother forgetting him and her the girl he loved was bringing him closer to his mother, what if she had forgotten him, how will he live then
He doesnt know what has gotten into him but with Mishti being his side he gathered couraged and took a step forward holding her hand
Mishti stopped walking and Ruhaan looked at her 
Mishti : ik minute mein abhi ai tum chalo 
Ruhaan:. Par mishti
Mishti: trust me, go
As soon as Ruhaan entered house, he started reminsing his childhood memories.
Suddenly he heard a voice and turned back smiling for his fear turned out to be false 
Ridhima: Ruhaan , meri jaan maa ko yaad nai karte
Ruhaan hugged his tightly :.Happy bday mom

Suddenly they both heard birthday music playing and mishti came with the cake which she baked herself as Ridhima liked and with her brought ngo kids with whom ridhima used to play 
Mishti : happy bday Aunty
Chalo cake kato 
Ruhaan had tears in his eyes . Nobody has ever made him feel this much loved. He was able to believe that this is the girl he loved how pure she is how does she do this, how can she think about making everybody happy

Everybody enjoyed the party and Ruhaan was so happy to see mishti making Ridhima laugh due to her antics he hasnt seen her happy this much.

Ramez chacha: Ruhaan baba , vo apki friend ka purse reh gaya,
Ruhaan: chacha vo kab aai
Rameez : are vo aai thi na kal, ridhima madam ko sari purani tasveeran apki saari batta kar gai taki madam aaj kuch bhul na ja
Vo har mahina aati hai, apki photos lekar, apke baare mein sab kuch bata kar jaati hai , taki vo apko kabhi na bhula, 
Ruhaan had tears is eyes, he was taken aback that mishti cared so much for his mom
He went to mishti and hugged her
There was a silence but that is how there relation is a comfortable silence between them which spoke million words
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This update is so emotional❤️..Loved it to the core..Mishti took care of Ruhaan's mom and helped her to bring the memories back..So sweet and caring. Thanq dear for such a lovely update😃..I feel like everything is happening before my eyes..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Another great update, I like how their relationship has changed, Mishti is so sweet, thank you for the update
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional update.. 
Very beautiful..
Can't wait for the next n final one..
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional update dear...i loved it soo much...
sheen97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

This update is so emotional ❤️..Loved it to the core..Mishti took care of Ruhaan's mom and helped her to bring the memories back..So sweet and caring. Thanq dear for such a lovely update😃..I feel like everything is happening before my eyes..

Thank you 
Hope u like end and epilogue