Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
                        Chapter-5

Why can't this girl dress properly? Thought Ruhaan angrily. Well, at least she wasn't wearing those eye sore sneakers today! Thank God for little mercies! Come to think of it; even her shirt wasn't that loose today, in fact it was quite...ahm...fitting, so fitting that he could even guess the number of her bra...not that he wanted to...NO! 
But It wasn't easy either; not to look at her breasts. Damn they were just perfect! She was perfect; red, pouty lips, cute nose that was neither too small nor too big. And her eyes; she had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen; big hazal eyes with thik, long lashes( how he noticed this much about her eyes with her ridiculous Harry potter glasses, was beyond him. But he did...somehow) and when she smiled...he couldn't quite compare it with anything...but when she did...it felt like...there was no earth beneath his feet...like, somehow..it was the sole purpose of his life; to make her smile, like...he couldn't breath if she didn't...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!! Ruhaan scolded himself. She's your employee, that's all! He hadn't gotten laid in a long time, that's all it was! That's why he was having dirty thoughts about Miss chatter box. Yes, that must be it.
"Come to my cabin, Miss Khanna." Ruhaan called Mishti.
"Yes? Mr Rajvanshi, you called?" Asked Miss chatter box
"Yes. Set my meeting with Mr khan at 12:30 and call Mr valdmir and set an appointment for our French project; it's very imp so don't mess this up, take this file and mail the documents to our client..." 

He was on and on and on...what the hell, what does he think I am? A robot? Thought Mishti bitterly. Finally after half an hour of incessant order segment, he stopped and said
"Finish all this by 4, we have a meeting at 4:30 at blue plaza hotel and you're accompanying me there. Now get lost.
"you get lost!" Muttered Mishti under her breath.
"Why God? If you wanted to punish me for my sins, you could've done that by giving me chocolate pastries! ( How that would've been a punishment was a mystery to Isaac Newten even)
"Yes, because I give chocolate pastries to all the sinners!" Replied God sarcastically, but Mishti was not finished there...
"How on earth Am I supposed to complete this Everest of work by 4? I wouldn't even have any time to eat!" Said Mishti in a whining tone.
" By start DOING that work instead of whining like a baby!" But this time it wasn't God's voice... It was the Devil's! Damn, how fast does he travel...? He was in his cabin not 2 minutes ago!
Mishti was sure now; he DID have supernatural powers!
"How did you come here?" She ended up asking, then cursed herself for her stupidity. Correction- UTTER stupidity!
"It's my office, I can go and come anywhere I want and what do you mean HOW did I come here? By foot obviously! The Satan looked at her and wrinkled his aristocratic nose, as if he was looking at a simpleton, an imbecile.
" I...I'm sorry" she managed to stammer
"Save it...and there you lost 2 minutes of my precious time. Now go get to work, instead of wandering"  barked the beast.
Mishti gulped and fled from there.

Mishti completed all the work by 4. Barely. No sooner had she taken a breath than Mr Satan called her again!
"Miss khanna are you done? Meet me outside in 2 minutes, we're leaving."
"Yes Mr Sat...uh I mean yes sir" 
Here she'd thought she'd eat something first! She hadn't even had breakfast because she was late, and thanks to the beast she had to skip her lunch too so she could complete the mountain of work. She greedily looked at the packed of chips she'd brought with her in the morning, cursed her luck and ran outside.

"Couldn't you have freshen up a little? You look like a mess. Not that it's anything new, but you look worse now" Said Ruhaan, barely controlling his anger.
Mishti gasped...how dare he! With the pile of work he'd given her; she didn't even have time to eat anything...the thought of making herself presentable hadn't even crossed her mind. As if in reminder her stomach growled loudely and the devil gave her a murderous glare.
Mishti gulped, silently pleading with her stomach to take it easy and said 
"I didn't know we were up for a photoshoot" if looks could kill, Mishti would be long dead by now! 
"Don't you dare go sarcastic on me, Miss khanna or I'd fire you in a flash" said Ruhaan grinding his teeth.
"Actually you can't. I have a contract" said Mishti sweetly.
" Do you really think a piece of paper can stop me?" He asked dangerously.
NO she didn't think that. AT ALL, For she doubted if even God can stop this man from doing something he wanted to. However she kept her opinion to herself and pretended to ignore the dread feeling his words gave her.
This man is dangerous Mishti, she reminded herself and kept silent for the rest of the journey.
Edited by Vartika026 - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That was a cute update😊..Nok-Jhoks of MisHaan are always treat to watch/read😃 ..Loved it..When will Ruhaan talk to her normally..I think the show's scenario got reverse here😆
Anyways waiting for the next update
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

That was a cute update 😊..Nok-Jhoks of MisHaan are always treat to watch/read😃 ..Loved it..When will Ruhaan talk to her normally..I think the show's scenario got reverse here😆

Anyways waiting for the next update

Don't worry Pranu Darling, he will talk to her normally soon...as of now; I'm just trying to build their characters. Thanks for reading and commenting sweetie.. Means a lot😆
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww i loved it 
Its too cute
Plz update next chapter fast
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg ruhaan is noticing her body too.chocolate pastry conversation of mishti n God was funny.angry ruhaan's dialogues to mishti..poor mishti.but cute.finally mishti spoke back to ruhaan that he can't fire her because of the contract.too good.but the kadoos ruhaan doesn't care about the papers
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear..loved it...
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😳 Ruhaan's thoughts
hahaha chocolate pastry for punishment 
mishti and her God... love them 
and MisHaan are love ❤️
loved the update dear continue soon