Fan throws her bra at Jonas Brothers during concert, Priyanka Chopra w

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Actor Priyanka Chopra attended a Jonas Brothers' concert for the first time on Saturday and made some really fun memories there. A new video from the event shows Priyanka picking up a fan's bra off the floor and waving it in the air with a big smile.

The fan, who presumably threw the bra at Priyanka's singer husband Nick Jonas and his brothers Joe and Kevin during the concert, could not be spotted in the video. However, Priyanka was more than happy to have found it. Watch the video here:

Priyanka's fans also found the clip hilarious. "That was an epic moment n m damn sure that whenever the fans talk abt the concert this will b the first thing dat will b mentioned, a fan wrote. "This will never get old, wrote another

The actor shared pictures with Nick, Kevin and Joe after the concert. "My first ever #jonasbrothers show. And it was incredible!!! I'm so proud of these guys!! #Family, she captioned the pics. The photos also featured the Jonas Brothers' parents Kevin Sr and Denise and their fourth brother, Franklin.

On Monday, Priyanka shared a video of her parents-in-law on her Instagram stories. It showed Kevin Sr singing and performing on a piano and Denise giving him company.

The Jonas Brothers recently reunited after a gap of five years. Their comeback single Sucker took the number one spot on several music charts and also featured Priyanka, Joe's fiance and actor Sophie Turner and Kevin's wife Danielle in the music video.

Priyanka has finished shooting for Shonali Bose's The Sky Is Pink with Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim. She recently launched her YouTube series If I Could Tell You One Thing. She is also producing her film on the Rajneeshpuram community, in which she will play Osho disciple and convicted criminal Ma Anand Sheela.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah sure. Like in the Beatles days apparently. Planting bras to make the unhappening ones happening by happenstance now, are we ? 😆
commotion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always happens at kpop concerts.😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nigahen

Yeah sure. Like in the Beatles days apparently. Planting bras to make the unhappening ones happening by happenstance now, are we ? 😆

They're so unhappening they recently had a #1 song debut on Billboard and it's still in the top 10 weeks later.

Bras flying around at concerts is common though, no big deal. Priyanka catching it and waving it around was fun though. lol
https://twitter.com/jakeperaltas/status/1112165541865816066?s=21
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigahen

Don't know about happening but i found it disgusting to handle someone's undergarment like that... 

Though i know iti pretty common there...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

Don't know about happening but i found it disgusting to handle someone's undergarment like that... 

Me too feels the same!
PC trying to be more firang than the firangis. And parading it n posting on instagram too  👎🏼
HotFuzz thumbnail
They throw bras at concerts 😲 😆
Never knew this
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anjs

I agree with that. IMO her act was  unneeded and gross.  😆 Edited by Wistfulness - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotFuzz

They throw bras at concerts 😲 😆

Never knew this

have seen it in few movies, given their open-minded nature, its must be normal to throw it..

Edited by anjs - 5 years ago