Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Ami ๐Ÿค— 

Oh wow, these emojis are back. Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dazz, did you notice this? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So we now have a combo of emojis to choose from. Yay ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

Haha Ami, yeah, figuring one a day ๐Ÿ˜‰ And itโ€™s nice to see you drop in occasionally..๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you are having a good time with your folks๐Ÿ˜Š

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi Ami ๐Ÿค— 

Oh wow, these emojis are back. Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dazz, did you notice this? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So we now have a combo of emojis to choose from. Yay ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

Haha Ami, yeah, figuring one a day ๐Ÿ˜‰ And itโ€™s nice to see you drop in occasionally..๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you are having a good time with your folks๐Ÿ˜Š

I didn't notice at all, Mish.  This must be a new addition along with the formatting tools I see under the task bar for replies.  Yay, happy to see the old emojis back with the option of using our phone/latop emojis as well.  ๐Ÿ˜

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Mish ๐Ÿค—

Usually my vists back home  are very hectic and don't get chance to spend lot of  time with parents as have to cover lot of things. Wtih parents here, it is altogether good feeling spending quality time with them. Reliving the old memories and making new moemories..

Regarding new IF, I have noticed that to access any thread first you have click on the thread and then agian click on the 'last' to go to the last page. These are extra clicks or am I missing something here?

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Mish ๐Ÿค—

Usually my vists back home  are very hectic and don't get chance to spend lot of  time with parents as have to cover lot of things. Wtih parents here, it is altogether good feeling spending quality time with them. Reliving the old memories and making new moemories..

Regarding new IF, I have noticed that to access any thread first you have click on the thread and then agian click on the 'last' to go to the last page. These are extra clicks or am I missing something here?

Ami, once you open a post & need to access a certain page, all you have to do is put in the pg. no you want to go to in that first circle & enter.  Notice the top 2 images, I changed from pg. 5 to pg. 3 . Hope Iโ€™m clear.

Itโ€™s wonderful you are able to spend some quality time with your parents. Hope you are relishing  fresh mom cooked meals (which I miss the most here). ๐Ÿ˜Š Have fun !!!!

PS......Ami, just found this link, posted by a member. Itโ€™s a tutorial explaining lots of features of this new site & how to navigate. Its going to be quite helpful as & when itโ€™s updated.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5089183?pn=1#150221532

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks, Mish!

Page #s are displayed under the topic, so you can directly click the last page number. I just checked and it is updated to be in sync with the older version of IF.

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Thanks, Mish!

Page #s are displayed under the topic, so you can directly click the last page number. I just checked and it is updated to be in sync with the older version of IF.

Yeah, looks like many issues are being solved  gradually ๐Ÿ‘ Any change always takes some time to get used to, but ppl. ( includes me ๐Ÿ˜€ ) are impatient ๐Ÿ˜•. 

Mishfan thumbnail

Hey guys, please donโ€™t mind me....just trying another new  feature that makes embedding from SMS a breeze now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxezszihMnW/

Edited by Mishfan - 4 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I wonder who MR's working with in this new music video? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I wonder who MR's working with in this new music video? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He hasnโ€™t revealed much except the title & the genre. Have to wait & see who she is heโ€™s working with๐Ÿ˜Š

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

He hasnโ€™t revealed much except the title & the genre. Have to wait & see who she is heโ€™s working with๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess this is the closest we'll get to see MR romancing someone as the lead character. ๐Ÿ˜ณ