Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Oh thank god guys!  I was finally able to log into IF with my old account.  Yay, now would be the time for me to use the happy dance emoji.  Sadly, it's no longer here.

Omg that must have been shocking,but glad your old acct. still exists. But I still have issues with this new site. I noticed ppl. have started to use emojis, but I canโ€™t find them yet. Not sure why???๐Ÿค”I wish they made it  more convenient touse emojis from our devices. That would be so much easier & fun
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Omg that must have been shocking,but glad your old acct. still exists. But I still have issues with this new site. I noticed ppl. have started to use emojis, but I canโ€™t find them yet. Not sure why???๐Ÿค”I wish they made it  more convenient touse emojis from our devices. That would be so much easier & fun

Oh yayy, it worked...๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ.  Thank goodness, this is so much better & more choice of emojis now๐Ÿ‘But there are still issues.. tried editing my DP picture in vain.๐Ÿ™If you guys are able to do it, please guide me.๐Ÿ™‚And posting images...lemme try.....nope, couldnโ€™t  ๐Ÿ˜•
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh yayy, it worked...๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ.  Thank goodness, this is so much better & more choice of emojis now๐Ÿ‘But there are still issues.. tried editing my DP picture in vain.๐Ÿ™If you guys are able to do it, please guide me.๐Ÿ™‚And posting images...lemme try.....nope, couldnโ€™t  ๐Ÿ˜•

Mish, I'm guessing you can only use emojis from your phone or tablet not from your laptop.  I use my laptop to come onto IF because I can't imagine doing all that typing over my phone. :P  I just noticed that they added the image link back to replies which is a relief.  I'm still bummed out about YouTube no longer working on the site, but perhaps that'll soon change.  I wish I could use emojis as well!

I had to paste the link twice to the image link before it worked, Mish.  Try again and it should work just like old times. :)

Mishfan thumbnail

Mish, I'm guessing you can only use emojis from your phone or tablet not from your laptop.  I use my laptop to come onto IF because I can't imagine doing all that typing over my phone. :P  I just noticed that they added the image link back to replies which is a relief.  I'm still bummed out about YouTube no longer working on the site, but perhaps that'll soon change.  I wish I could use emojis as well!

I had to paste the link twice to the image link before it worked, Mish.  Try again and it should work just like old times. :)

Oh, thatโ€™s a cute picโ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š Not sure what Iโ€™m doing wrong,The image doesnโ€™t seem to appear in the space provided though I was able to  copy paste the link.๐Ÿ˜ŸI mostly use my iPad,  Dazz.So I just asked a friend....believe you need to add an extension for Chrome which will give you access to emojis. Try & see if it helps๐Ÿ™‚
Mishfan thumbnail

Yay, finally got it ๐Ÿ’ƒ.  Please donโ€™t mind me, was just trying toPost images๐Ÿ˜Š. Found out itโ€™s much simpler than before which is good.๐Ÿ‘.

Dazz, didnโ€™t have to paste it twice, just paste link in the URL & GO

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Oh, thatโ€™s a cute picโ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š Not sure what Iโ€™m doing wrong,The image doesnโ€™t seem to appear in the space provided though I was able to  copy paste the link.๐Ÿ˜ŸI mostly use my iPad,  Dazz.So I just asked a friend....believe you need to add an extension for Chrome which will give you access to emojis. Try & see if it helps๐Ÿ™‚

Mish, I have a MacBook on which I use Safari as my web browser.  Are there no extensions for Safari? 

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yay, finally got it ๐Ÿ’ƒ.  Please donโ€™t mind me, was just trying toPost images๐Ÿ˜Š. Found out itโ€™s much simpler than before which is good.๐Ÿ‘.

Dazz, didnโ€™t have to paste it twice, just paste link in the URL & GO

You got it, Mish!  Oh wow, so you don't even need to go to post image for the direct link anymore?  I agree, simpler and faster!  Let my try with the URL.  Nope, not working. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  However, I did figure out how to use emojis on my laptop! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘
Mishfan thumbnail

You got it, Mish!  Oh wow, so you don't even need to go to post image for the direct link anymore?  I agree, simpler and faster!  Let my try with the URL.  Nope, not working. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  However, I did figure out how to use emojis on my laptop! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Heyyy, you got those emojis to work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Lovely..Oh yes, you still have to go postimage. But I thought you meant pasting the link twice in the URL space.Anyway, itโ€™s fine as long as it works & yes its much simpler now... And there is another global thread where we can post any issues we have with this new site & the team will try to sort them out accordingly.  I think they are trying their best to sort out problems. We just have to be patient.๐Ÿ™‚
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyyy, you got those emojis to work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Lovely..Oh yes, you still have to go postimage. But I thought you meant pasting the link twice in the URL space.Anyway, itโ€™s fine as long as it works & yes its much simpler now... And there is another global thread where we can post any issues we have with this new site & the team will try to sort them out accordingly.  I think they are trying their best to sort out problems. We just have to be patient.๐Ÿ™‚

I agree, Mish.  We'll just have to be tolerant of the changes as they come. ๐Ÿ˜€  I hope we all enjoy our experience on this new site. โ˜บ๏ธ  Ami and Avani, how are you finding the new site?

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seems that you both figured out almost all things. It will take sometime to get used to the new webiste.

trying youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ioONenaAQ