Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, I think he realizes that his career as an actor is pretty much done.  I guess he's making the most of what he's getting from popular production houses in the hopes of getting noticed.  I wish he hadn't had such a condescending attitude towards television. 😳  It gave him everything he has to date as an actor.  I also often wonder about the artist within him and whether it holds any priority in his life.  He seems much more dollars and cents to me. 

I feel somewhere he missed the bus in doing multiple things(singing, production house,..) rather than focusing on just acting. Again we don't know what his goals/priorities are and what makes him happy...Hope he is focused now...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I feel somewhere he missed the bus in doing multiple things(singing, production house,..) rather than focusing on just acting. Again we don't know what his goals/priorities are and what makes him happy...Hope he is focused now...

Totally agree!  The thing is, Ami, he isn't consistent in what he says either.  He harped about an entry into Bollywood for years, but out of the blue one day he decided to become a singer.  Mishal's a decent singer even without autotune, but is he good enough to forgo his career as an actor of almost 10 years - the answer is simply no.  I don't understand how Mishal didn't see this himself. πŸ˜•  Has anyone else noticed this newfound attitude towards connections?  Post IKRS, any project Mishal's undertaken as an actor, singer, or even assistant director he did in association with a renowned industry insider.  He did his music video with T-series.  He made his album debut with Hema Sardesai.  He worked as an assistant director with Ankoosh Bhatt and co-starred with Kay Kay Menon.  He finally took on the role of a supporting character, but with Balaji Telefilms.  His next acting gig is with the same production house.  His debut on the digital platform is in association with Vikram Bhatt.  I'm honestly confused by his attitude.  it's as if he's applying all of the tactics he learned in business school to his career as an entertainer.  I honestly think he was in the right direction with his own web serial with the right cast.  People loved the bromance between Akash and Bhatti on LS.  People also liked the onscreen chemistry between Mishal and Dakssh on IKRS.  With the right female lead, his show could've been a hit seeing that it was a light-hearted comedy.  I just hope he realizes one day that it was an opportunity worthy of exploration. 
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Totally agree!  The thing is, Ami, he isn't consistent in what he says either.  He harped about an entry into Bollywood for years, but out of the blue one day he decided to become a singer.  Mishal's a decent singer even without autotune, but is he good enough to forgo his career as an actor of almost 10 years - the answer is simply no.  I don't understand how Mishal didn't see this himself.  πŸ˜•  Has anyone else noticed this newfound attitude towards connections?  Post IKRS, any project Mishal's undertaken as an actor, singer, or even assistant director he did in association with a renowned industry insider.  He did his music video with T-series.  He made his album debut with Hema Sardesai.  He worked as an assistant director with Ankoosh Bhatt and co-starred with Kay Kay Menon.  He finally took on the role of a supporting character, but with Balaji Telefilms.  His next acting gig is with the same production house.  His debut on the digital platform is in association with Vikram Bhatt.  I'm honestly confused by his attitude.  it's as if he's applying all of the tactics he learned in business school to his career as an entertainer.  I honestly think he was in the right direction with his own web serial with the right cast.  People loved the bromance between Akash and Bhatti on LS.  People also liked the onscreen chemistry between Mishal and Dakssh on IKRS.  With the right female lead, his show could've been a hit seeing that it was a light-hearted comedy.  I just hope he realizes one day that it was an opportunity worthy of exploration. 

Good observations, Dazz πŸ‘πŸΌ
I know, it's quite frustratin* for us fans to see this lack of focus on 
Mishal's part.😭
Or maybe it's not what it seems to be . Maybe he's just fine with the 
way things are going for him..
Looking at his choice of projects, he's not being adamant anymore,
&  just going with the flow, I guess.πŸ˜›
At this point in his career, if he felt he is not where he was planning to be,
& so seeking these connections...which might be good from a business
angle...could help with his production house projects which never took off
for whatever reason...I am just second guessing here.😳
But I still feel bad for him...with his abundant talent, sad to see him not
flourish like he's supposed toπŸ˜•

Mishfan thumbnail
So I guess this is some good news... πŸ˜›
Check this out from Mishal...

Though disappointing to be watching him only in a scene & in the last episode,
it's still good ( like he said )  it marks his entry into a webseries.
No mention when this will be on.
Just hope the show does well & makes way for Season 2 
Fingers crossed
Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

Omg what is happening with IF ??This new site is tooo confusing & missing so many options we hadin the older one. Not at all pleased with this change. How do you guys feel ??? I don’t feel welcome here now & thats reallyyyy sad. ??

Dazzling20 thumbnail

Mish, I don't even know what happened to my account!  It's saying my username is invalid after several attempts at logging into the IF.  Are we no longer able to post emojis, pictures, and even links articles?  Gosh, what happened to IF?  I'm so sad!  I lost an account of almost 14 years.  Does anyone know who to contact to retrieve my old account?

Dazzling20 thumbnail

Gosh, I'm so depressed.  I think my account was deleted. :'(

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DAZZ, india-forums is now upgraded with new features and has moved to indiaforums.com

I can view your old profile, so it is still active. 

I was able to login using my same userid and pwd.

The only thing I can think of is your old username has special character. I tried creating test login with special character and it gave error.

Please reach out to vijay (admin). He should be able to guide you regarding your user id.

His profile

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/3

Golbal message

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5086315

Dazzling20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, india-forums is now upgraded with new features and has moved to indiaforums.com

I can view your old profile, so it is still active.

I was able to login using my same userid and pwd.

The only thing I can think of is your old username has special character. I tried creating test login with special character and it gave error.

Please reach out to vijay (admin). He should be able to guide you regarding your user id.

His profile

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/3

Golbal message

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5086315

Ami, thank you for your help!  That's the issue that I can't login with special characters no matter how many times I've already tried.  I wasn't able to privately message Vijay, but that could be because this account is a newbie.  Ami, I had an old email address that was associated with this account that was deactivated a very long time ago.  I thought I had updated my IF username with an active email address, but it isn't being recognized upon login.  I'm definitely not liking these new changes.  I've also noticed that YouTube links no longer work either on IF.  I know the emojis were outdated, but I kind of miss them.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh thank god guys!  I was finally able to log into IF with my old account.  Yay, now would be the time for me to use the happy dance emoji.  Sadly, it's no longer here.