Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

Well-said.

To be honest, from what is being shown till date, that's how I want it to remain in th e end between Mishaan despite the crackling chemistry, that is, loyalty taking over Jazbaat.

Such attractions can always happen at any point of our lives...but it shouldnt drive us away from our partner whom we have committed to.

And yes, if by "Aukaat", Mishti was hinting at his profession/financial status, it was very rude.

thank u 

honestly all 5 of them to handle things more maturely endgame doesnt matter i just dont want anybody to get 

agreed getting attracted to sexy person is very common you cannot control that emotion but how you approach your emotions shapes up your personality it tells alot about kind of person you are 

i want to slap mishti for that aukut dialogue and put some sense in her then hug her to soothe some of fears and pains  i feel so protective of her as she is mauli mauhaan s baby ðŸ˜†

the girl is messed up  needs counselling i hope somebody helps her soon 
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

thank u 

honestly all 5 of them to handle things more maturely endgame doesnt matter i just dont want anybody to get 

agreed getting attracted to sexy person is very common you cannot control that emotion but how you approach your emotions shapes up your personality it tells alot about kind of person you are 

i want to slap mishti for that aukut dialogue and put some sense in her then hug her to soothe some of fears and pains  i feel so protective of her as she is mauli mauhaan s baby  😆

the girl is messed up  needs counselling i hope somebody helps her soon 

Yes, Mishti needs counselling..

When S2 began, I was all Mishti Mishti Mishti as she is Mauli's baby (Child Pari was damn irritating 😆) . But now that the show has begun, somehow I am liking Pari more.

Mishti needs serious counselling to face her situations n openly talk about her insecurities with Veer.
Edited by amritat - 5 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

When I read the caption mishaan vs kunan I was like whyyy!!! I m no fan of mishaan but pls no comparison with kunan. Hahahahaha
But your post is different. Yes, I m glad that mishti is shown fighting it. They are showing literally same situation but how differently it's handled.

i guess that s one of  main plot of this season to show two different approach its upto us which path we want to choose one that destroys everyone both the current and future generation or the one in which you give your best and stay true to your relationships and loved ones 

kunan could have done this fought a bit more to save their respective relationship with mauli and others but nope they were selfish and weak enough to give in their tempetation and their mistake s after effects is their family members current messed up life and situation 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Yes, Mishti needs counselling..

When S2 began, I was all Mishti Mishti Mishti as she is Mauli's baby (Child Pari was damn irritating 😆) . But now that the show has begun, somehow I am liking Pari more.

Mishti needs serious counselling to face her situations n openly talk about her insecurities with Veer.

i feel protective about mishti and ansh they are mauhaan babies ðŸ˜³

i hope ruhaan takes her to counsellor because her family members doing nothing in this regard they can show ruhaan being mishti s support system 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aukaat line was bad.
But I like how Mishti is doing whatever is in her power to make Ruhaan hate her. She thinks that'll keep him away.
I wish Nandini had been half as rude to Kunal. Maybe things would have different in S1.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Aukaat line was bad.
But I like how Mishti is doing whatever is in her power to make Ruhaan hate her. She thinks that'll keep him away.
I wish Nandini had been half as rude to Kunal. Maybe things would have different in S1.

yes only if nadini or even kunal could have actually tried to fight their feelings if not for anything else atleast for mauli the girl who loved them so much they never really tried  things could have been so different if only kunan tried 

i like how mishti s prime concern is to uphold her values then be in somebody s good books 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aukaat line was unnecessary and rude statement but i really like how mishti is fighting hard against her attraction.
Her fighting spirit comes with a side effect called rudeness towards ruhaan .

Normal behave kar k wo uski or ruhaan dono ke attraction ko hawa degi or ek he ghar mai pura time aamne samne reh kar attraction badh sakta hai par one can't stop it .

Agar ek ghar mai nai rehte hote to itna aamna samna nai hota or iss attraction se bahar nikal na easy ho jata .

Kash ruhaan ke sath ek he ghar mai na rehna padta to yeh attraction apne ap fuss ho jata.
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Actually Kunan tried to stay away from each other in the beginning too, the only difference they didn't insult each other like Mishti is doing to Ruhaan.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lola13

Actually Kunan tried to stay away from each other in the beginning too, the only difference they didn't insult each other like Mishti is doing to Ruhaan.

They tried for 3 days only. Mishti has taken it to a week 😆 by her method.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Aukaat line was unnecessary and rude statement but i really like how mishti is fighting hard against her attraction.

Her fighting spirit comes with a side effect called rudeness towards ruhaan .

Normal behave kar k wo uski or ruhaan dono ke attraction ko hawa degi or ek he ghar mai pura time aamne samne reh kar attraction badh sakta hai par one can't stop it .

Agar ek ghar mai nai rehte hote to itna aamna samna nai hota or iss attraction se bahar nikal na easy ho jata .

Kash ruhaan ke sath ek he ghar mai na rehna padta to yeh attraction apne ap fuss ho jata.

i am glad she is being rude rather than making kheer pasta cake dressing up etc ðŸ˜†

ruhaan ko veer ko apne ghar pe rakhna chahiye tha