Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
ok that aukat dialogue was a bit too much mishti crossed line there i hope she will apologize soon
 but can i say that i love mishti for doing everything in her capacity to stay far far away from ruhaan she is attracted to him but is trying very hard not to let her feelings develop trying everything to strengthen her relationship with veer  to not get carried away even if that makes her look like a brat in ruhaan s eyes i thin k its ok as long as he stays away hates her and probably leaves soon and takes all her weird feeling away with her her way might be right or wrong but at least she is trying trying very hard giving her best and so is ruhaan even he is not acting on his feelings staying miles away from mishti i applaud them for this πŸ‘
people here point out that how kunan scenes are being repeated for mishaan maybe the makers are trying to show the difference between both the couples same situations yet the approach is so different kunan never tried hard to resist their emotion they were selfish enough to give in to their feelings and do whatever they did they crushed the soul of only person who was ready to die for them here mishaan are trying and even succeeding to a very large extent to curb any feeling for each other that s difference between kunan and mishaan i think a person moral/values/principles plays a very important part in this regard in such situations and mishaan are upholding their moral/values/principles specially mishti i love her for this

one of the major plots of S2 i think is to the stark difference between kunan and mishaan same situations yet different approaches 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree on this point but aukat dialogue was too much hope such dialogues  are not used again plz πŸ˜Š
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah agree that Aukaat dialogue was too rude and wrong..She should apologize for that.But I liked the way how u differentiated MisHaan and KuNanπŸ‘πŸΌ..Situations are similar but how they behave in those situations will show their character and virtues they learnt
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to know which aukat of his she was trying to say? is it like he is just a photographer n her Veer is a businessman? or something else? it was really too much to insult him like that unnecessarily! πŸ€”
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well-said.
To be honest, from what is being shown till date, that's how I want it to remain in th e end between Mishaan despite the crackling chemistry, that is, loyalty taking over Jazbaat.

Such attractions can always happen at any point of our lives...but it shouldnt drive us away from our partner whom we have committed to.

And yes, if by "Aukaat", Mishti was hinting at his profession/financial status, it was very rude.
Edited by amritat - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

ok that aukat dialogue was a bit too much mishti crossed line there i hope she will apologize soon

but can i say that i love mishti for doing everything in her capacity to stay far far away from ruhaan she is attracted to him but is trying very hard not to let her feelings develop trying everything to strengthen her relationship with veer to not get carried away even if that makes her look like a brat in ruhaan s eyes i thin k its ok as long as he stays away hates her and probably leaves soon and takes all her weird feeling away with her her way might be right or wrong but at least she is trying trying very hard giving her best and so is ruhaan even he is not acting on his feelings staying miles away from mishti i applaud them for thisπŸ‘
people here point out that how kunan scenes are being repeated for mishaan maybe the makers are trying to show the difference between both the couples same situations yet the approach is so different kunan never tried hard to resist their emotion they were selfish enough to give in to their feelings and do whatever they did they crushed the soul of only person who was ready to die for them here mishaan are trying and even succeeding to a very large extent to curb any feeling for each other that s difference between kunan and mishaan i think a person moral/values/principles plays a very important part in this regard in such situations and mishaan are upholding their moral/values/principles specially mishti i love her for this

one of the major plots of S2 i think is to the stark difference between kunan and mishaan same situations yet different approaches

When I read the caption mishaan vs kunan I was like whyyy!!! I m no fan of mishaan but pls no comparison with kunan. Hahahahaha
But your post is different. Yes, I m glad that mishti is shown fighting it. They are showing literally same situation but how differently it's handled.
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

I want to know which aukat of his she was trying to say? is it like he is just a photographer n her Veer is a businessman? or something else? it was really too much to insult him like that unnecessarily! πŸ€”

aukaat has major role to play in everyone life certainly not only in serial i hate this line who used in real life too πŸ˜­
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaan

Agree on this point but aukat dialogue was too much hope such dialogues  are not used again plz πŸ˜Š

agreed mishti crossed a line there and should apologized 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah agree that Aukaat dialogue was too rude and wrong..She should apologize for that.But I liked the way how u differentiated MisHaan and KuNanπŸ‘πŸΌ..Situations are similar but how they behave in those situations will show their character and virtues they learnt

thank u πŸ€—

i am loving  mishaan s approach to their attraction ruhaan s bit sober hmishti s more fierce nevertheless they are fighting and that what matters as of now  way different from kunan 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

agreed aukut word way out of line i guess we will have to wait for next episode to see how the entire sequence plays out