Relation between mishti and naira

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi can some one explain the relation between naira and mishti!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[ Copying from another thread ]
Mishti is Naman & Karishma's daughter.
Naman and Naitik are brothers ( not related by blood , they have different parents. Naitik's father remarried and so did Naman's mother - they already had naitik & naman before the second marriage ) 
And Naitik is Naira's father. They are paternal cousins but not related by blood.
Also this has been discussed in detail in this thread , it might help :)  :

Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: made-in-charms

[ Copying from another thread ]
Mishti is Naman & Karishma's daughter.
Naman and Naitik are brothers ( not related by blood , they have different parents. Naitik's father remarried and so did Naman's mother - they already had naitik & naman before the second marriage ) 
And Naitik is Naira's father. They are paternal cousins but not related by blood.
Also this has been discussed in detail in this thread , it might help :)  :

thank you
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have been writing this repeatedly.  There are already a few threads about this topic. Even I made one last week.  There is lots of confusion as Mishti calls adopted grandma as Badima.  As the show progresses, there will be more.  Am still having trouble understanding some characters, inspite of many girls here are patiently explaing repeatedly without being annoyed. Thank you ladies. 

This is a special situation as this show is a spin-off. I would really appreciate if the admin makes a sticky of this topic so, all those (like me) who haven't watched the parent show YRKKH will find it easy to follow this show.  Like I explained in my thread, please put characters  name relationship and connection to the parent show if any. 

Am sure, in the future also there will be crossover episodes as both are aired next to next. 

Thanks 

Edited by vijisridhar - 5 years ago