Are you impressed with Pranutan based on promos and songs? - Page 3

Poll

Are you impressed with Pranutan based on promos and songs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Mohnish and Kajol are first cousins. People bash Kajol for ignoring her second cousin Rani but no one bothers she doesn't acknowledge Mohnish.
Kajol's mommom Tanuja and Mohnish's mom Nutan were sisters.

I don't think many knows ... I only recently found out they are cousins after watching some interview of Pranutan! ... Otherwise only knew of Kajol and Rani as cousins ... It seems Kajol doesn't have good relations with her cousins ... none of them do actually ... Even Rani doesn't seem close to either of them! ... Rani is also Mohnish's cousin right?
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I think nutan and Tanuja were not on good terms with each other.

Could be. For property or Nutan's husband. Can't remember details but I didn't read good things about her husband.
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I don't think many knows ... I only recently found out they are cousins after watching some interview of Pranutan! ... Otherwise only knew of Kajol and Rani as cousins ... It seems Kajol doesn't have good relations with her cousins ... none of them do actually ... Even Rani doesn't seem close to either of them! ... Rani is also Mohnish's cousin right?

No Kajol is related to Rani through her dad's side. Kajol is related to Mohnish through her mom's side. Rani and Mohnish are not related.

Btw, what interview does she talk about Kajol? 
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think it is more like distant relative.
Kajol ke cousin chacha(Dads' cousin brother) ki beti hai Rani aur Monish uski badi maa(Mom's elder sister) ka beta hai.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The real question is what kind of name is Pranutan?
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

No Rani is related to Kajol through her dad's side. Kajol is related to Mohnish through her mom's side. Pranutan and Rani are not related. 

Ok! .. Then makes sense not to see Rani and Mohnish together! ...I didn't realize Kajol came from such a talented lineage! .. Their family seems have to infiltrated BW kinda like Kapoors ... except they aren' recognized on the same level!
GumGum thumbnail

No Rani is not Mohnish's cousin. Neither are Ayan and Sharbani. Rani is the daughter of Kajol's father's cousin, Ayan is the son of Kajol's chacha, and Mohnish is Kajol's maasi's son.
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

The real question is what kind of name is Pranutan?

She's named after her grandmother NUTAN. Not sure what Pranutan means. 
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
...Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
I think Pranutan means rejuvenated.