Poll
Are you impressed with Pranutan based on promos and songs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: GKFGVYZWUZD7AIM5
mera poll churaa liya😆
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
Bro I don't even know what your talking about 😆
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Since moderators are closing threads for weird reasons. Let ne word it better, and I hope it isn't taken as an comparison thread.
.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
She's not getting as much attention as she should be I feel like. PR nahin hai kya iska? 😆
Even the likes of Ananya get more attention than her 😆.
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/manoj-bajpayee-gandhi-film-plot-cast-producer-1236838081/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
3