Are you impressed with Pranutan based on promos and songs?

Poll

Are you impressed with Pranutan based on promos and songs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Since moderators are closing threads for weird reasons. Let ne word it better, and I hope it isn't taken as an comparison thread.
As I said in another thread, I find her quite refreshing, most new actress are being projected as hot chics, so refreshing to see someone as a simple common girl.
Obviously full verdict can be given post watching full movie. But I feel sone warmth for her personally, because because I alwats loved Nutan and also found Manish Behl very endearing because of his positive roles. You know I am one of those who really like when actors who generally portray villains, play positive characters, the likes of Prakash Raj, Amrish Puri, Sharat Saxena, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Dalip Tahil, Gulshan Grover, Kiran Kumar and so on.
Anyways, that is not the point of the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeba2019

mera poll churaa liyaπŸ˜†

churaa ya nahi revive kiya.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Bro I don't even know what your talking about πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Bro I don't even know what your talking about πŸ˜†

🀣

I am talking about Monish Behl's daughter who is starring in a new movie called Notebook, produced by Bhai.
CuttingChai thumbnail
Is the Mod Pranutan? Why is she locking all her threads?πŸ˜† 
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
She's not getting as much attention as she should be I feel like. PR nahin hai kya iska? πŸ˜†

Even the likes of Ananya get more attention than her πŸ˜†. 
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Since moderators are closing threads for weird reasons. Let ne word it better, and I hope it isn't taken as an comparison thread.

The poll was closed since that account had made 4 polls today I think ... you can't make one too many polls same day! ... That's what I was told by mods few days back! .. πŸ˜›

OT ... From what I have seen of trailers, songs and promos, I have quiet liked "Pranutan" ... Like you said she has been presented as a "girl next door" .. dressed in simple clothes with no air to her! ... Also her interviews are "refreshing" ... nothing OTT about her nor does she try hard to justify the "chance" she has gotten! ... She's a one to keep an eye on ... waiting to see if she's as good an actor or not!
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

She's not getting as much attention as she should be I feel like. PR nahin hai kya iska? πŸ˜†

Even the likes of Ananya get more attention than her πŸ˜†. 

It's because she is getting launched by Salman. Really thinking other than Kat who did he launch successful.

GumGum thumbnail
Likable persona, well dressed. Acting thik thak hai toh Tapsee/Radhika ko replace kar sakti hai.
GumGum thumbnail
Mohnish se yaad aaya, why does Mohnish and Kajol never act like normal cousins?