Kundali Bhagya

Ages in the show

chubu1511 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey/Namaste/salaam alaikum everyone,

I'm new in this group so please forgive me if my comments are too honest.

Also I'm a bit behind me the updates so forgive me for that too   ðŸ˜› 😳

So in one of the recent episode( right after the Monisha-Karen's wedding is finally cancelled) Rishab's mom( or I could be wrong) said that Rishab is 22 years old...

Hmmm or if Rishab is 22 then Karen must be 20? And then Kareena Bua's daughter must be 19? And we also have Sahil he must be 20 as well

So it also means Preeta is 18 years old? Then Shristi must be 15 or 13 years old as she's younger then pragya and Preeta I think) which makes pragya 22( who is now back married to Abhi and have twins plus Kiara)

I wonder if the writers/directors believe that we , the audience , is dumb! Or in India/Pakistan the keeping track of ages is difficult!

Did Rishab became a business man right after he was born?

I remember there use to be tv show called Kiyun Kay saaas Bhi khabi Bahu thi.. in that the DADI was shown to be 50 years old who had 3 very old sons married with kids. So she was a great grandmother but 50!years old.
I'm guessing everyone in India/Pakistan are born on 29th feb do age doesn't change lol

Also we forgot the leap totally. Kumkum is now 7 years leap or more so basically for Sarla pragya is dead!! They never mention or invite her to any wedding or engagement.

Anyho I'm 10 years old for the last 30 years lol