It would be really great fun to read a different perspective to it 
Waiting for the update

Love
Laalchi reader
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shwta16

Loved the new turn. Please continue it. The beginning was beautiful.

Aww thank you. Would try n update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhikasamaina

looks interesting

will naina go
or will sameer apologize first
even if he does she isn't going to forgive
waiting
continue soon

Let's see what happens๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you. Would try n update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Seems very interesting 

This particular phase of the show was simply beautiful 
It would be really great fun to read a different perspective to it 
Waiting for the update

Love
Laalchi reader

I have heard of this track a lot and I can't already wait to watch those episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I just hope I do justice with this story because the original (show) has set a huge benchmark.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Octothorpe thumbnail

Of course, I didn't get a great response (in the number of likes because I know you guys do better) but still I wanted to go with the chapter one. Henceforth, if response won't be worth this story, I would scrap it because you guys would relate that it takes a lot of you to write a story. Don't forget to like and comment (if you really want me to continue. I'm cool with your stance). Enjoy! Not proofread!

Chapter 1

"Naina mujhe maaf kar degi na?" Sameer asked for the nineteenth time while marching in front of the classroom while his eyes searched for Naina. "Bhai shaant ho jaa. Zaroor maaf kar degi Naina." Munna said while yawning. "Tum log mera mann rakhne ke liye bol rahe na?" Sameer said while still marching, cracking his knuckles out of anxiety. "Nahi Bhai. Hum sach keh rahe." Pandit said resting his head on the classroom door. "Yeh abhi tak aayi kyun nahi?" Sameer said looking at the entrance. "Kaise ayegi? Abhi sirf 7 hi baje hain aur school 9 baje se lagta hai. Puri duniya humari tarah ullu nahi hai." Munna said.

The class was hustling like every other day. Students were cherishing their Mount Abu trip and talking about it. But, but someone's world was silent. Sameer was looking at the door in anticipation. Munna and Pandit were coaxing him. Swati entered and looked at the trio with disgust and sat at her place. The bell rang. "Naina aaj aayi kyun nahi." Sameer thought to himself because he knew she wasn't someone to skip school, not even when she didn't have the shoes because of his stupidity. Swati was worried too because she didn't get a chance to talk to her since they returned from Mount Abu. She thought to ask about her from Preeti in the lunch time.

It was difficult for Sameer to wait till lunch break. He couldn't think of anything but Naina. He was already punished by Lochan Sir for not paying attention in class but he didn't care a bit. He just wanted to ask from Preeti. Finally, the bell rang for the lunch break and he dashed to the canteen. "I hope she's fine." He mumbled quickly before entering the canteen. After waiting for about five minutes, he saw Preeti walking in, with her dabba. He could make already that she was sad. Munna and Pandit too were worried for Naina. Preeti sat on a table in the corner of the canteen and opened her tiffin. Sameer wanted to go and ask her about Naina but Munna stopped him. "Bhai abhi mat jaa. Agar Naina ne isse bataya hoga toh yeh tujhe dekh ke hungama khada kar degi. Abhi rukhte hain. Swati zaroor puchegi aake. Ruk ja."

Sameer saw Preeti crying silently. His heartbeat rose. "Naina ko kuch hua toh nahi?" He said in a worried tone. That's when they saw Swati rushing to Preeti and consoling her. "Kya hua Preeti? Aur Naina kahan hai?" Swati said. Preeti hugged her and wept a bit. "Bol bhi." Swati grew worried for Naina. "Woh...woh chali gayi." Preeti said wiping her tears. It felt like someone had hit Sameer with a bullet. "Chali gayi." He whispered to himself. "Kahan chali gayi?" Swati asked. "Bombay. Uska wahan ek school mein scholarship pe admission ho gaya. Aaj hi flight se gayi savere. Ab tak toh admission ka sara process complete bhi ho gaya hoga." Preeti said smiling sadly. "Yeh. Yeh tujhe dene ko bol ke gayi." Preeti handed her an envelope to Swati. Swati took it and opened immediately.

Swati,

Mujhe pata hai tu mujhse shayad naraz ho jaaye iss tarah bina bataye jaane ke liye par kya karu? Jaana padega. Lekin, I promise, humare dosti ke beech humari duriyaan nahi aayengi. Haan shayad main tujhse phone pe baat bhi na kar paun par tu meri best friend hi rahegi. Samjhi? Aur sunn, apna khyal rakhna. Padhai pe dhyaan dena. Ab main nahi hongi homework ya exam mein help karne ke liye. Aur zyda yaad mat karna mujhe, tujhe pata hai na mujhe hichkiyaan aati hain. Bye!

Naina

A tear or two escaped her eyes but she wiped it immediately. "Mujhse ek baar mil leti toh kya jaata." Swati said and sat with Preeti. They were only talking of Naina and cherishing their moments with her. Sameer was just looking at them with blurred eyes. He could feel some wetness on his cheeks. He rubbed it with his hands and saw the transparent liquid that the world calls as 'tears'. It was for the first time he was crying for someone who wasn't ideally his family. "Mujhe itni takleef kyun ho rahi hai?" He asked to himself. "Kahin tujhe usse sach mein pyaar toh nahi ho gaya?" Munna's words rang in his head. That time he had plainly declined anything of that sorts and concluded that Naina was a good soul but today? Today, he couldn't declined that idea. "Toh kya mujhe sach mein pyaar ho gaya Naina se?" He asked it to himself and his heart answered in affirmation. "Yes! I love her. I love Naina." He concluded to himself. He was happy. He just wanted to dance and tell the whole world about his feelings. He looked at Preeti and the emptiness on their table. It dawned upon him. She's gone.

Mujhe samjh nahi aaya ki main khush hoon ya dukhi. Mujhe mere pyaar ka ehsaas ho gaya tha par mera pyaar mujhse door bhi chala gaya tha. Uss din mujhe ek baat pe yakeen ho gaya, Humnein insanon ki qadr unke door hone pe hi samajh aati hai. Mann toh kar raha tha ki bhaag ke Naina ke paas jaaun aur usse apni dil ki baat bol doon par mujhe iss baat ka darr tha ki vo mujhse hi door jaana chahti ho toh?

They heard the bell for the next class. Preeti and Swati got up to leave, that's when they saw Sameer and his gang looking at them. Preeti got really angry seeing Sameer. She walked upto him, she took his hand and put an envelope on it and left. Sameer opened it quickly and read.

Sameer,

Tum yeh bilkul mat sochna ki main tumhari wajah se jaa rahi hoon. Na, bilkul nahi. Haan ek waqt tha jab tum mere liye important the par ab tum meri zindagi mein unhi baaki ladkon ki tarah ho jisse mera koi waasta nahi. Naina Agrawal nein zindagi mein sirf ek hi galti ki hai, aur woh tum ho Sameer Maheshwari. Zyda kuch bolne ke liye hai nahi, haan itna zaroor kahungi ki maine tumhein maaf kiya. Zindagi mein aise kisi pe bharosa nahi karna chahiye aur tumnein mujhe yeh lesson diya, meri zindagi ka sabse ahem lesson aur uske liye maafi ek choti qeemat hai. Thank you.

Naina

He felt weak on his knees. He couldn't breath properly. He tried to take deep breath but it felt so suffocating. He looked at Munna and Pandit and he felt it blurry. He felt dizzy and everything blanked out and he fell on the floor. Munna panicked and they took him to hospital.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
such a beautiful update
thank you so much for updating

Naina is gone finally and this time Sameer realized his love for her soon, I really loved his POV. I loved how naina left her letter for Sameer and Swati.
I really liked how Sameer cried.

Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay ๐Ÿ˜ญ This was so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ If I were in swati's place I would have been so angry. Meri bff mujhse mile bina kaise ja sakti hai woh bhi ek ladke ke liye ๐Ÿ˜ญ And yes we understand the value of someone when we lost them. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arrey wow really the story is interesting. What a story yaar. I didn't expect that she has sent letter to sameer as well. She has forgiven him. Sameer not able to withstand  the pain felt weak and finally crashed on the floor. 
Sameer realizing the love for naina was heart touching. But it's too late and she is gone. 
I don't know what you have in store but I'm assuming she may come back. Will see. Waiting for your next update. You really write well. Good efforts dear. Keep it up. ๐Ÿค—
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok ok ok it was just amazing go ahead a different story line ... Looking intrestinin so please go ahead ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ I want to see in this story how will Sameer again meet naina and how he will make her smile again and show her his love ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š