Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Uh no! But, it's okay. I wish you well only and hopefully, April will pass soon. Take your time  🤗Thank you Twinnie🤗

Now coming to the story, can I say I am in love with the storyline?! I had thought at first that you wouldn't introduce a separation between the leads but you did. And, yet you didn't make it boring. You developed the character's personality so now after eight months, when they meet, I am excited to know what exactly will happen. Yes, I didn't want to show Sameer chasing Naina and all that, it's already explored. I wanted them to have some time all by themselves and think. 😳 Even I'm excited to write it. 😃 I hope it turns out good and worth the wait😉

Well, this surprise idea has diminished the lost soul's hope. But, I will be eagerly waiting for Sameer to be surprised to see her presence in Ahmedabad. Now that I think of it, the moment Naina enters the street, will we get a parallel of Naina feeling Sameer's presence in the streets during initial episodes while the latter remained oblivious? This time, maybe Sameer is the one who will feel the cool breeze of his love. She is ice now and he will have to melt her. ❤️This is destiny playing games, kuch bhi ho sakta hai😉.

Kartik is interested in a friendship with Naina. Hmm, will you explore this aspect? But, I seriously hope nothing spoils this beautiful friendship that Sunaina and Naina share. Touchwood.I hope so too😆 
Also, I am really glad that Sameer told Nanu. This is the time where he needs a lot of emotional support. And, those letters written for everyone by Naina was highly emotional especially for Munna-Pandit. I have always cherished the Bhabhi-Devar bond (look out for that during the Delhi separation track in the show, if you have reached there.) No I haven't watched Delhi track but I have loved Munna-Pandit and Naina's bond (however it was) in school. 😳. It is for that bond I wanted Naina to give a letter to the duo too😃

Restless nights will get over soon but the moon and the stars being the witness of their love will remain constant. Splendid story, Twinnie! 🤗Thank you so much Twinnie. Means the the world to me❤️

I'm glad you're like the pace of the story and didn't find it boring. Thank you Twinnie for reading and dropping in your much awaited comment. 🤗❤️
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know I said I will update after a month but couldn't resist giving you lovely people a teaser 😳. This specially for Ray (Rph09) who wanted to know ki aage kya hoga. 😆. I'm sorry main pura chapter toh abhi nahi de paungi but issi se kaam chala lo please 😃. Enjoy!

Teaser

"Chachaji, mujhe please school pe chod dijiyega." Naina requested to Anand who was driving the car. "Kyun beta?" Anand asked. "Woh, school ke teachers wagarh se mil lungi aur ye kapde bhi change kar lungi. Tayji warna bahut gussa ho jaayengi." Naina said looking at her hand that rested in her lap while she sat beside Anand on the passenger's seat. "Sahi keh rahi Naina. Anand tu use uske school pe chod de, woh Preeti ke saath aa jaayegi." Phulla Bua who was sitting behind said. "Ji Bua." Anand said and took the right turn that took them to Naina's old school, 'Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir.' Her heart was racing as she got down the car and stood in front of the main gate. She looked at her wristwatch that suggested it was probably lunch break going on. Many memories passed by and it made her go week on her knees. She took a sharp deep breath and moved inside the gate. The watchman did recognise her and that's why let her in. She could see students running around and it welled her eyes. Moving towards the canteen she could see few students gazing at her, perhaps in amazement. Not giving a thought about it she continued to move towards canteen.

Sameer was sitting beside Munna and Pandit in the very same canteen, smiling on the joke Pandit cracked. He wasn't feeling very good since morning and all of a sudden he could feel this strange sense of fear and sadness mixed. His heart was palpitating and he felt uneasy. "Suno Munna, mujhe kuch accha feel nahi ho raha. Main paani pi ke aata hoon." Saying so he got up from the seat. "Tu theek toh hai na?" Munna asked in concern. "Haan haan. Bas paani pi lunga toh theek lagega." Sameer assured and got out of the canteen to go to the water booth.

"Yaar Naina aati toh Pooja Didi ki shaadi mein maza hi alag ho jaata." Preeti said sadly to Kamya and Hema while sitting on their corner of canteen. Just then someone closed Preeti's eyes.

"Beech raah mein dilbar,
Bichad jaayein kahin hum agar,
Aur suni si lage tumhein,
Jeevan ki ye dagar,
Hum laut aayenge,
Tum yun hi bulate rehna."

Naina sang their favourite song. Munna-Pandit looked at Naina. In fact, the entire canteen was looking at her but she was being ignorant. She just wanted to hug her sister and her friends after what feels like eternity.
becool97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RES!!!!!
Unres
Wow it was great octo. Even i felt a pang of emotion when Naina walked inside that school. That school meant so much for her. It was where she grew up and made friends and got her heart busted too. I can literally feel how painful it would have been for her to stand in that very place she had spent time with her sameer. I am eagerly waiting to see how sameer will meet her.😃Thanks for posting this and thanks to ray for insisting you to give this teaser. I love your story and will wait❤️😃
Edited by becool97 - 5 years ago
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing waah mja Aa gya ecited for next update please if you are not able to give us a full Ch update so continue these teaser it's good for heart as it provide us happiness 😆 sorry for being selfish it's your wish so Jo problem whenever you will update we all will be their to enjoy your update      love your update . 
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaah omg!!!!!  Thank you thank you thank you 😭 Tease kiya par chalo I got to know ki kya hoga!!! Yaar this Sameer had to go now!! Kuch der aur intezaar kar leta 😡 Thank you again Hash! 🤗 I'm feeling naina too subconsciously wanting to meet Sameer. After all she loves him! And no one can control heart's desires. When r u planning to update?
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sameer felt thirsty at that particular time. Ugh. 🤔 But, he got that feeling of uneasiness. His love has reached and is breathing the same air as him. Will they meet? 
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh God what a teaser  Give the update soon dear. 
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hash amazing teaser
But please update fast and uff Sameer he went out in the wrong time. If he would habe waited he could have met her. I am excited to see them come face to face...
DJVJ09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM. teaser itna pyaara hai toh update kaisa hoga😛😛
eagerly waiting for the update 
Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got so engrossed in reading that teaser hai yeh bhool gayi 
Sameer kyu gaya😭

It's gonna be a lovely chp