Rohit Shetty: Will definitely do a lady cop film to complete universe. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I don't get this cop universe thing. MCU worked because it had different characters from different backgrounds, having different personalities, stories, and powers. All superheroes in MCU bring something different to the table. 
If Rohit is trying to pull an Avengers, he better have a plan about it. Making everyone a cop in a multi-starrer film takes away the characters individuality. They won't seem special anymore. And what will they really do in an ensemble film? I don't expect Shetty to make a crime thriller, which will suit the best for a cop based setting. 

And the biggest challenge will be to bring all the stars together and make them share screenspace. This ain't Hollywood where a more popular star will compromise with his role for the sake of storytelling. There'll be cut throat to get the maximum screentime from actors.
Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Deepika, which shall be awesome.
Would love shraddha for a change too. She is good with action, and at her physical peak because of doing a sports biopic, a dance film and an action film simultaneously.
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luna46

I don't get this cop universe thing. MCU worked because it had different characters from different backgrounds, having different personalities, stories, and powers. All superheroes in MCU bring something different to the table.

If Rohit is trying to pull an Avengers, he better have a plan about it. Making everyone a cop in a multi-starrer film takes away the characters individuality. They won't seem special anymore. And what will they really do in an ensemble film? I don't expect Shetty to make a crime thriller, which will suit the best for a cop based setting.

And the biggest challenge will be to bring all the stars together and make them share screenspace. This ain't Hollywood where a more popular star will compromise with his role for the sake of storytelling. There'll be cut throat to get the maximum screentime from actors.

This won't happen. They're not gonna share screen space. Maybe Ajay and akki but not rs

They'll only do cameos
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: astha36

Someone like Radhika Apte or Tabu? No? These bigshots never care for lesser known but amazing actors. Anushka, Deepika - there are many options. I don't think Alia will cut it. Not yet at least. 

Alia can never cut it, due to height ..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Alia can never cut it, due to height ..

Rani is shorter than almost everyone, and I struggle to think of one actress who was as convincing as her in a bad ass cop role.
So height isn't the criteria tbh.
It is the attitude and acting.
sheetalkaun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Priyanka chopra, Rani Mukherjee or Kangana Ranaut.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Kareena will fit right in ðŸ˜Ž
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika or Radhika Apte or Rani
pallavi25 thumbnail

Sonakshi will fit the role, she was kickass in Akira, she did fight scenes expertly
Of course Rani was fab in Mardani, totally kickass
DP, Anu, Alia none of them will suit as a female cop, they will look more glam than tough ðŸ˜†
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Kareena will fit right in ðŸ˜Ž

Kareena, Katrina will make it into sexy, hot heroine type instead of substantial character. It needs lots of strong attitude which kareena lacks, she is high in emotional capabilities.