Aishwarya's derisive comment on Sushmita winning Miss Universe 1994

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

"Probably Sushmita always looked for fame, glamour, and money: for her it was an all-time high to become famous. But I've always had these things so it didn't make any difference."

- Movie Magazine, August 1997

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That loss must have been very hard for Aishwarya.Maybe becoz everyone was expecting her to win and Sush came from nowhere and took away the top position.

Ash never handled questions about Sush with grace I had no idea about this particular interview but I have seen others.I remember when she had come in KWK and Karan asked her to say or describe Sushmita in one word,she could not say a single good word for her.She said”Media had a lot to do with this name in my life”.Karan even said that’s it.She had one word for all others but not Sush.I mean she got wayyy more success as an actress in Bollywood still her bitterness towards Sush never went away.On the other hand Sushmita has always always been very graceful when she speaks about all of them.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aishu Janu and her delusions.

Her beauty faded as if her beauty was a magic spell which she lost like it happens to the villains in those disney princess movies...those old women who use magic to look young and attractive and suddenly when the magic goes away, they look like grandmas...also reminds me of melisandre from Game of thrones...

Poor Ash

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

That’s a fabricated quote but that’s the only way you can get her to say something bad about someone. So enjoy your delusions 😃

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is a sore loser. Glad Sush beat her Ass in miss india 1994. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Aishu Janu and her delusions.

Her beauty faded as if her beauty was a magic spell which she lost like it happens to the villains in those disney princess movies...those old women who use magic to look young and attractive and suddenly when the magic goes away, they look like grandmas...also reminds me of melisandre from Game of thrones...

Poor Ash

So ash was using spells to stay beautiful? 

Iss forum mai sab dekhlia aaj ke baad

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The quote was some time ago 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao the most beautiful female in the world sounds jealous from a mere mortal like Sush. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a statement can be from an insecure person. I am like if she really said that about her.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The image of Aishwarya Rai I have in my mind is that of a graceful, dignified and a well-spoken woman. Hence, no idea if she had said so. I don't believe she had said so verbatim. May be her words were misrepresented , maybe not. But the stance of her hardcore fans is so ludicrous. 

Every good thing said about her is the gospel truth but anything slightly disparaging is the figment of jealous delusional minds?? LOL!!!

I have watched Sushmita Sen's interview about the whole Miss India 94 thing and she was all praises for Aishwarya Rai. It reflects very bad on the former Miss World if these were her actual words about the former Miss Universe..