Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
 The portrayal of the main antagonist does not bring any element of fear in the viewers.she seems to be only interested in acquiring the third gem and that too only to become the queen of the world so as to dress up like one and wear a tiara!!she is so patient to wait 20 years for the gems and has only done as much as created some peep holes in Shergil residence and bribed two relatives to spy on them. I wonder why Guruji called her evil Pichachini. she seems no more evil than any family soap vamp 😆 of course she just cooks up some storm and earth quakes at times , but as we have been shown that is just to find the girls carrying the gem.
when the antagonist is presented as the one has the power to control nature and minds you expect her use her powers to influence humans, to turn people towards evil and become someone who is feared and obeyed by all. here we find her hiding in some secret room, spying on the shergils, and walking about only when no one is about or in the midst of a gathering where she wouldn't be noticed. So what is the benefit of the powers she achieved when she is the one who is hiding!!!
In my opinion the characterization of Pichachini is not even as vile as some vamps of family drama, who brings about such viciously intelligent plots to bring down the leads.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
I agree. The first step towards ruling the world is instilling fear in everyone's heart and turn people evil. But she is only focusing on one family. It's almost like she wants to be the queen of Shergill house and not the world ðŸ˜†

I always thought that if she brought out her powers in the open by making herself feared by the world, it would be much faster to bring Divya-Drishti out of their hiding and she already knows about Rakshit. At this moment, the only people scared of her is guruji's disciple, Bichchoo and the chacha-chachi of Rakshit.

But you're right. She is no different than regular family soap vamp. I hope they realize this and bring out her evil side. For now, she is a comic relief in the story.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
She is a joke honestly
The acting wardrobe is horrid
The entire show needs a revamp cause it's painful to watch
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm... ( scratches head)

her take is comical with a scary side.  

At the speed this story is going we may get to see some more new shades in her 
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pishachini is a real dumb kind of evil queen ROFL ðŸ¤£. I mean when she was introduced, she was described as the next avatar of death, and here we see her being silly, stupid, useless and total flat for an evil Pishachini. 
Her powers are pretty useless too ðŸ˜† 
But honestly, among all the crazy wackos in the show, it is better to watch her scenes, if it is not DrikShit scene ðŸ˜†
Edited by pritirays - 5 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If they remove her from the show I wouldn't notice the difference. 
I cannot understand her role. 
The most pathetic vamp I have seen.

Can the 'comic relief' characters be given some depth too...?

Leads alone cannot Carry a show. I'm only here for DriKshit
Indulekha00 thumbnail
I just hope it is a finite show and they don't drag the already comedy circus kind of show to worse where even the main leads or the concept won't be able to keep it afloat
Indulekha00 thumbnail
I couldn't believe Pichachini's move to keep watch on Dee. Like seriously, couldn't she track her without keeping her in shergill residence. Is hert tracking powers now limited to peeping through the peepholes of Shergill residence!! If she heard what Guruji predicted about the power of the stone split b/w the sisters and they together with his heir will defeat Pi, then why is she creating a bond between one of the sisters and Rakshit? Wouldn't it be easier to tackle each individually? Pi is acting real dumb. 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
P.Shachini is fun🤣
And tbh, it's legit only the start!

I'd wanna wait for the show to unfold.