Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Don't forget his eyes - haven't seen a pair of eyes more expressive than his! :D :d maybe my kids' but on an actor - no! 
Hehe kids are the most expressive :D Definitely not on ITV lately but then I hardly watch stuff here

I thought that the mom is KRPKAB was very likeable and realistic - gathering from just some snippets - I haven't seen the show, not even an epic. 

Was never a Shaheer fan before YRHPK :) 

TBH I've seen very less of the show but it not being on lighter side ticked me off.
Neither was I

Low ratings made Sony pull down the show I think 

If this is what brought us Abir I cannot complan thought it must have been bad for the people involved

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

You will get sucked in for sure and you will hate his mom Ishwari more than you will ever hate Meenu ðŸ˜›

Dev was a very intense character who was angry a lot .. but he was very passionate. Abir is very refreshing to watch because he is relatable and instantly likeable. I was a big Dev fan but I think I like Shaheer as Abir better . I also think he was brilliant as Salim but if that serial was not shut down then we would not have got Abir 

Im a big believer of ‘Everything happens for a reason’ . Im glad he got this role because for me Abir is the kind of character that doesnt come often. How many times we have seen character like this on tv? They are either extremist or introvert. Abir has a balance of both and know wht is wring and right. He is the kind of guy any girl would want in real life. So for me, Abir will be the best. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Yes!! He is amazing! I was completely drawn in when he passed Mishti at her house as he walked out and they had that eye lock - ufff. What expressions yaar. The way Abir's feelings play on his face. Wow. 

And I can't think of any other actor in the current lot who can do complete justice to Abir's turmoil. 

Yes Mridhu, a simple scene, no dialogue, yet was so powerful. I have gotten goosebumps and cried numerous times watching this show which is rare for me to do that esp watching a tv show. This is why we love shaheer. We are not fangirling him for no reason. We have every right reason to do that.  

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I totally forgot that this is fasting month - and the man is putting in the hours and doing wonders on screen while fasting. Arrey waah. New found respect for him!! I fast about once a month, and all I can think of doing is sitting in a corner with my book or phone. :D :d

Mridzy thumbnail

Ok I just saw the videos on Instagram - and I think however irritating the engagement episode is going to be - Shaheer is going to make it awesome. Everyone is dancing - and Abir is hiding his pain and being happy for his brother - and Mishti lands up in Abir's arms and they have an eyelock - this man, uff I tell you. It's a cliche scene, yes, but the emotions he brings. The way he looks at her - and then reality sets it that she is engaged to his brother,he lifts her up, and walks to Kunal - I thought i'lll just skip the engagement epi,but looks like I have to see now. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

I totally forgot that this is fasting month - and the man is putting in the hours and doing wonders on screen while fasting. Arrey waah. New found respect for him!! I fast about once a month, and all I can think of doing is sitting in a corner with my book or phone. :D :d

I have never fasted and can only imagine how difficult it must be. I respect him for that. I feel sorry for him, works so hard but still gets criticized for other reasons which is not even realted to the show. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Ok I just saw the videos on Instagram - and I think however irritating the engagement episode is going to be - Shaheer is going to make it awesome. Everyone is dancing - and Abir is hiding his pain and being happy for his brother - and Mishti lands up in Abir's arms and they have an eyelock - this man, uff I tell you. It's a cliche scene, yes, but the emotions he brings. The way he looks at her - and then reality sets it that she is engaged to his brother,he lifts her up, and walks to Kunal - I thought i'lll just skip the engagement epi,but looks like I have to see now. 

Yea i saw that.I loved his new video on insta. It looked so much fun. And obviously my fav part was her falling into Abir’s arms😂😳That was short but very romantic😳 I am looking forward to watch the story unfolding. Too many spoilers atm, dont know what to believe and what not to. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Yea i saw that.I loved his new video on insta. It looked so much fun. And obviously my fav part was her falling into Abir’s arms😂😳That was short but very romantic😳 I am looking forward to watch the story unfolding. Too many spoilers atm, dont know what to believe and what not to. 

I just made a thread. :) :) Ha ha. True na, too many spoilers take away the charm of the epi - but I hope it doesn't give everything away - like the fire episode. We knew there was going to be a fire, we knew Abir and Kunal risked their lives to save hers, and we also knew Kunal would walk away with the credit - BUT we weren't prepared for that awesome epi at all. :) We had no idea - and that made it all the more endearing. :) 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does anyone know if kushti gets engaged? I thought Mishti was going to call it off. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

too many spoilers are scaring me for entirely different purposes. I cant wait to see them all now and still keep going, 

Since his dream sequence I'm in la la land myself. 

Something is about Shaheer or Abir(I can't differentiate atm) like you can feel the love and admiration. I'm so a goner