Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JALK2000

Hi all! 

Did u guys see the full title track song?? It's so refreshing. And it kind of gave me old Hindi movies vibes. Very peppy number. 

It is remake of a BW song
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Short Hair for sure! Long hair cover that handsome face and who wants that right😉

I think long hair is to show his free spirit.
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello peeps! another shaheer fan girl here.

I started watching it because of him and enjoying the show till now 😃😃
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am enjoying watching Shaheer emote!!! His eyes seem endless - and the man conveys with his eyes. 

Major Fangirl here!!! :) And every minute he is on screen increases my fangirl-giri. :D

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even i have watched navya n really started liking him. In mahabharat is was fab. No one can played arjun better than him.

But i also like seeing him in short hair more than long hair.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

I am enjoying watching Shaheer emote!!! His eyes seem endless - and the man conveys with his eyes. 

Major Fangirl here!!! :) And every minute he is on screen increases my fangirl-giri. :D

@bold🤗🤣🤣

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yupe He has beautiful eyes and magical voice. Love his height, His hair, His smileBasically everything about him. Since yesterday after the promo is out,my fangirl mode is on. So many girls mesaaged me saying they are too😂

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I had to hunt so many pages for this thread!!! 

Dropped in just to say - how hot was Shaheer with his hair tied up. That half bun hairstyle was love!!!! :D :d 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dropped in just to say - how hot was Shaheer with his hair tied up. That half bun hairstyle was love!!!! :D :d 

Yes he looked so hot with this hair tied up. Otherwise I don't like his long hair in this show. The tied up hair makes me go awwww😍

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey mridhu, lets keep this thread active. Because Shaheer really deserves some appreciation with the way he has been performing. This guy gets better and better day by day. Be it his looks or his oerformance.

I loved his man bun. He looked smoking hot. We should request him more to do this hairstyle😊❤️