Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

too many spoilers are scaring me for entirely different purposes. I cant wait to see them all now and still keep going, 

Since his dream sequence I'm in la la land myself. 

Something is about Shaheer or Abir(I can't differentiate atm) like you can feel the love and admiration. I'm so a goner

Me too have the same feeling after the dream sequence. Thought I have gone crazy. 😆 I so wanted to watch something romantic and our show gives us the opposite of it. 

So i ended up imagining about future Mishbir track and even started extending the FF that I was writing which I thought I will end.😁

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Me too have the same feeling after the dream sequence. Thought I have gone crazy. 😆 I so wanted to watch something romantic and our show gives us the opposite of it. 

So i ended up imagining about future Mishbir track and even started extending the FF that I was writing which I thought I will end.😁

hehe great. Looking forward to read it

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Ooh excited to read it, please write soon

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Guys have anyone seen Shaheer's episode in the episodic teri meri love stories?? 

Though the story has been done to death, Shaheer was so ridiculously cute as Nityanand Chaturvedi :) 

I didn't think Shaheer could look so cute. Always thought of him as handsome. 

And in the limited acting space he had ( thanks to the story) he aced it. In the scene where he frees his wife from the bond of marriage to be with her ex (*rolls eyes* yeah, I know!) - my heart broke along with Nityanand's. :) 

Awww. Now I guess I have to go watch KRPKAB. :)

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Guys have anyone seen Shaheer's episode in the episodic teri meri love stories?? 

Though the story has been done to death, Shaheer was so ridiculously cute as Nityanand Chaturvedi :) 

I didn't think Shaheer could look so cute. Always thought of him as handsome. 

And in the limited acting space he had ( thanks to the story) he aced it. In the scene where he frees his wife from the bond of marriage to be with her ex (*rolls eyes* yeah, I know!) - my heart broke along with Nityanand's. :) 

Awww. Now I guess I have to go watch KRPKAB. :)

I think I have but my memory is quite faint. is it available online somewhere . Its funny didn't give him a second thought all that time when Navya was on air.😆 and i do remember seeing the first episode. 

Also i overlooked KRPKAB because of color promo. He looked so angry ,i chucked it off my to watch list

Mridzy thumbnail

I think I have but my memory is quite faint. is it available online somewhere . Its funny didn't give him a second thought all that time when Navya was on air.😆 and i do remember seeing the first episode. 

Also i overlooked KRPKAB because of color promo. He looked so angry ,i chucked it off my to watch list

https://www.hotstar.com/1000180565

Here you go. That's the link! :) Warning you here, the story has been done to death and is bearable only cuz of Shaheer and his pairing with Mahi Vij fell flat IMO - but I guess the makers went for that in TMLS - unheard pairings :) 

@ KRPKAB - I only know the show is about a mom son bond and how it changes when the son falls in love - I was never a Shaheer fan before, so didn't bother to watch. :) 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.hotstar.com/1000180565

Here you go. That's the link! :) Warning you here, the story has been done to death and is bearable only cuz of Shaheer and his pairing with Mahi Vij fell flat IMO - but I guess the makers went for that in TMLS - unheard pairings :) 

@ KRPKAB - I only know the show is about a mom son bond and how it changes when the son falls in love - I was never a Shaheer fan before, so didn't bother to watch. :) 

Mridhu you must watch krpkab its very beautiful show..dev and sona love story, actually its not love story its a love journey you will also travel in their journey..mother and son duo, its a real life issue you must watch it..you never regret you will enjoy it and shaheer as dev was amazing i have became his fan after this show only..then watched all of his shows till now

meen123 thumbnail

thanks for the link.
OMG i have I have and @bold- same feeling.

So you are going to watch KRPKAB?

Mridzy thumbnail

thanks for the link.
OMG i have I have and @bold- same feeling.

So you are going to watch KRPKAB?

I am thinking about first watching mahabharath again! I loved that show - but always felt ki why are they giving such attention to Arjun? Why focusing only on this actor. :d bet I'm going to see it in an altogether new light now! :D

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Mridhu you must watch krpkab its very beautiful show..dev and sona love story, actually its not love story its a love journey you will also travel in their journey..mother and son duo, its a real life issue you must watch it..you never regret you will enjoy it and shaheer as dev was amazing i have became his fan after this show only..then watched all of his shows till now

Thank you. Yeah, I read that the love story is great and his pairing with Erica was awesome too. :) :) 

Maybe I will watch someday. :) It's there on sonyliv.com right?