Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadia_777 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please add me too, i'm a diehard russian fan of this gorgeous man
though i won't be regular here but would be delighted to make friends with his other fans and appreciate him together when i get a time 😳
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, please add me here! 
This is my first time watching Shaheer... and he's damn cute!!! Loved him as Abir in the first episode... looking forward to more
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey pls add me too.
A huge fan of Shaheer. A brilliant actor & very handsome too. Loved him today. He has lost his bulk & looks really cool.
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really loving the fact that each adn every character has a well defined  personality. No one is a black or white too good or too bad character so far.  Also, The fact that the makers have not banked heavily ONLY on Shaheer's star power so far, but rather on his characterization tells me there is going to be solid content in this show. I can see why he signed this show and even if he says so😆, I wont agree that this is a saas bahu show at all. 
Another thing I loved was the sisters dynamic- the back story there was convincing enuff and that is creating so much complexity there. 

What I am looking forward to most is ABir- Big Ben interactions adn ABir- Nanu relationship. Oh and Abir- Kunal are simply too good- me faves so far. 

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
His shayari has got me drooling 😳
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree, the shaayri in that voice with that modulation- HEAVEN❤️
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agreed, his shaadi is becoming the highlight of each episode. And also loved the subiling equations. Were we always see the elder brother being more responsible here we have a carefree big brother and a disciplined younger one. The sister rivalry was something to look up to, as well. Loving the show!!
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi...

Im not a fan ... but yes the fress concept and promos and yes Shaheer did pull me to this show... Also I kind of liked the characters..no one is over the top YET.
I used to watch YRKKH and I loved the initial epis...atleast the forst 6 months epis were very good and refreshing.

I liked Shaheer and Erica in KRPKAB. and that is want pulled me here.

Positives
1. I am liking the chemistry of the leads
2. The lead Rema (sorry if I got her name worng) is bringing freshness to the show

and ...oh yhe

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the background music of the show...AMAZING
specially Dheere Dheere se...it has amazing melody and soothing effect to it.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaheer as abir is rocking..loved his new avtar completely aginst to dev😃