Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: neasya

Nice os dear... 

Thank you for the pm...

Thnx for reading dear 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dreamer stop cheating and give Kiara a proper part lol, yes you know what they say about fancy titles and fancy hats: seriously if you know tell me because I don't lol

Ok got a new one

What is love? Love is when the fire engine arrives 2 hours after the heartburn

Love is a blue dot in the vast ocean

Love is a like a benign tumour, latent and sad, simply dormant but still pocessive enough to slowly eat away flesh and attack self-esteem

Love should be kind, but at times it is rude, cruel and insanely mental

Love isn't a fairytale nor a nightmare, probably is falls somewhere in between

Yep the more serious love lol

Love is like the electric bill, the price keeps hiking whether it's used or not

Ok seriously I like its my last one lol

Love is the rainbow but minus the colour and paint it white or black depending on the mood

Yep that's it

I'm I not a dedicated spokes person for the Single Society Club
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I promise it's the last one before I go to sleep lol

Love is that kitten stuck on high branch, fascinated by the height but scared of the flight

Love is a flock of birds swimming in open air but really glued in a triangle: she, he and the other πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Love speaks English, French, Spanish and even Hindi, yet auto correct plays the role of a fine tuner

Just one more πŸ˜‰

Love is a tuna sandwich; add cheese, lettuce, tomato and maybe a little crisp. What is it? A new hate story

Ok i seriously need to get myself checked , my sense of humour is just bizarre yep I only realised now
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Tum question puch rahi ho
K answer de rahi hoπŸ˜•

U see I'm totally conphusedπŸ˜•
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

Tum question puch rahi ho

K answer de rahi ho πŸ˜•

U see I'm totally conphusedπŸ˜•

Mein khud answer dundh rahi hooπŸ˜†
Sophie seems expert on itπŸ˜‰
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Some serious discussion is going on here  πŸ˜†

Keep it up Dreamer and Soph. Mere diye hue gyaan ko propagate karo. Lol. 

Under the Mistletoe tree Nohar got enlightenment and Dreamer and Soph were her first few pupils. She told them what she had learned and asked them to spread it in all the parts of the world. 

Soon they are planning to create missionary homes and disciples will adopt a celibate life and dedicate their life for the betterment of society and to work towards their goal of  popularising their theories of  love.

Work is in progress so interested people can donate in the Daanpeti / Donation box.

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Some serious discussion is going on here  πŸ˜†

Keep it up Dreamer and Soph. Mere diye hue gyaan ko propagate karo. Lol. 

Under the Mistletoe tree Nohar got enlightenment and Dreamer and Soph were her first few pupils. She told them what she had learned and asked them to spread it in all the parts of the world. 

Soon they are planning to create missionary homes and disciples will adopt a celibate life and dedicate their life for the betterment of society and to work towards their goal of  popularising their theories of  love.

Work is in progress so interested people can donate in the Daanpeti / Donation box.

Omg so deep thinking of our future πŸ˜‰ should I take it or leave it😲 so many theories of love ( which I never known )...we should do PhD on it πŸ˜³
Don't blame me if people start thinking you guys as pyaar ka dushman / gabbar gang πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

I promise it's the last one before I go to sleep lol

Love is that kitten stuck on high branch, fascinated by the height but scared of the flight

Love is a flock of birds swimming in open air but really glued in a triangle: she, he and the other πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Love speaks English, French, Spanish and even Hindi, yet auto correct plays the role of a fine tuner

Just one more πŸ˜‰

Love is a tuna sandwich; add cheese, lettuce, tomato and maybe a little crisp. What is it? A new hate story

Ok i seriously need to get myself checked , my sense of humour is just bizarre yep I only realised now

Lol Sophie you are too good ... last one just cracked me ... definitely Geet love you more for your eatble theories πŸ˜‰
Love ki aasi ki tessi only you can do it β­οΈπŸ‘
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Dreamer stop cheating and give Kiara a proper part lol, yes you know what they say about fancy titles and fancy hats: seriously if you know tell me because I don't lol

Ok got a new one

What is love? Love is when the fire engine arrives 2 hours after the heartburn

Love is a blue dot in the vast ocean

Love is a like a benign tumour, latent and sad, simply dormant but still pocessive enough to slowly eat away flesh and attack self-esteem

Love should be kind, but at times it is rude, cruel and insanely mental

Love isn't a fairytale nor a nightmare, probably is falls somewhere in between

Yep the more serious love lol

Love is like the electric bill, the price keeps hiking whether it's used or not

Ok seriously I like its my last one lol

Love is the rainbow but minus the colour and paint it white or black depending on the mood

Yep that's it

I'm I not a dedicated spokes person for the Single Society Club

Single society club khush hua... such dedicated professor... I'm sure kiara too😳 
I agree with every point πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Thnx for reading dear