Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Neeti Mohan pens an emotional note for her 'soulmate'; shares her wedding video

Neeti Mohan wished her hubby Nihar Pandya with an emotional post alongside her marriage video...

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 | 6:00:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Neeti Mohan and Nihar Pandya recently tied the knot on February 15 in Hyderabad amidst friends and family.Their wedding and all the pre-wedding festivities took place in Hyderabad and they took the marriage vows according to Hindu wedding rituals. Today, Nihar turned a year older and Neeti took this moment to share some of her wedding moments through a video and wished her hubby.

She wrote, ""Main tey jaana tere naal" 
Happy Birthday my soul mate @nihaarpandya 
Loving you is like a Prayer...Sacred...most Precious!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. #BestHusband '' Thanks a million for creating this song Rochak & Kuggi Music : @rochakkohli Lyrics: @ghuggss 
Video: @israniphotography @meghaisrani #NeeHaar"[sic] Their wedding video will surely make you go 'aww'

Check it out here...

Before the wedding, the couple along with Neeti's sisters, Shakti and Mukti appeared as guests on The Kapil Sharma Show. They spoke about their relationship and how it happened. "A friend was a part of Aasma - the band that Neeti also had an association with. I always asked that friend to introduce me to Neeti, but it never happened. Surprisingly, at the same friend's wedding in Goa, almost a year ago, I met Neeti formally. I was in love with her... Thereon started our love story," revealed Nihar, who was last seen in 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Neeti Mohan is gorgeous

That is all 😆

Image result for neeti mohan and nihar pandya wedding pics

Image result for neeti mohan and nihar pandya wedding pics

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago

GumGum thumbnail
Lekin karta kya hai Pandya?

Originally posted by: hantel

Lekin karta kya hai Pandya?

Image result for raising shoulder gif

Modelling may be?!.. Also played side role of "Pran Sukh Yadva" Manikarnika! 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
She emulated Anushka's style totally. Anyways. God bless the couple. That pic where she is kissing his hand is sweet.
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Image result for raising shoulder gif

Modelling may be?!.. Also played side role of "Pran Sukh Yadva" Manikarnika! 

Mumbai mein itna kaafi hai kya? Aur woh bhi ek A list and still earning singer ke liye?
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Mumbai mein itna kaafi hai kya? Aur woh bhi ek A list and still earning singer ke liye?

All of them have shady business 😆
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

All of them have shady business 😆

He must be some rich guy's son. That's why he could give DP shelter at his family house when she was just a new model in town.