Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I love how Varun is always suppsoedly cast in all the big directors' films and then they never happen๐Ÿ˜†
GumGum thumbnail
Kangu said she is of Varun and Shraddha's age (Ahem, publically revealed Shraddha's age), so why not?
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I love how Varun is always suppsoedly cast in all the big directors' films and then they never happen๐Ÿ˜†

Is this director still big ???

I here he is a zero ๐Ÿ˜†
GumGum thumbnail

I love how Varun is always suppsoedly cast in all the big directors' films and then they never happen ๐Ÿ˜†

I think Zoya really wanted him as MC Sher, but he backed out when he learnt Ranveer is also in the movie.
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Kangana is against nepotism...she will only act with non star background actors

She mainly has problems with people like kjo who give opportunities mostly to nepokids only & nepokids who don't acknowledge the privilege they are getting.
She said she won't work with Khan's she didn't say she won't work with star bg actor's. She has already worked with Emraan Hashmi, imran Khan, shahid, saif.
Edited by Ranjali - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Don't think it'll happen! .. But if it does happen, it'll be a lot of fun just to see how their journey unravels with many "complicated equations"! .. ๐Ÿ˜†
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't even have to read the article. Not gonna happen! ๐Ÿค”
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hantel

I think Zoya really wanted him as MC Sher, but he backed out when he learnt Ranveer is also in the movie.

Why was she expecting him to play second fiddle to Ranveer anyway? When this went into production, Varun was doing better than everyone ๐Ÿ˜†
GumGum thumbnail

Why was she expecting him to play second fiddle to Ranveer anyway? When this went into production, Varun was doing better than everyone  ๐Ÿ˜†

I think MC Sher's role was bigger till Fawad left it. Wasn't the title of the movie Gully BoyS back then? When they couldnt manage an A lister for that role they cut the role short and cast the top heroine to make the project bankable.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

I think MC Sher's role was bigger till Fawad left it. Wasn't the title of the movie Gully BoyS back then? When they couldnt manage an A lister for that role they cut the role short and cast the top heroine to make the project bankable.

Fawad Khan was supposed to do MC Sher?! .. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...