Only i have the right to love naira

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved naira today like with that one line of how shel get someone else to dance with her i was like YASS naira...
Also i dont like kartik's calm in all this he should be pissed he is human stop making him a god😆 someone is going near his wife
in the vow channing tatum was pissed AF with that other weirdo going near his wife

Also what is this new thing of kartik memories cock blocking rishab 

OMG how funny was his back story...his dads like so what naira is married ...i married ur mom and she was divorcee client who tells their kid that😆 so proudly 

Naira may not rem shes married but the dude should respect that she is ...even naksh should...like what is this nonsense

If naira met someone who ddn know and they loved her i would be able to understand but i duno why i just want kartik to slap rishab he just seems annoying 😆even naira finds him annoying 

There was a blooper where kartik refereed to the shiv parvati shadi that happened like 5 years ago last year😆 i laughed ...

Kartik's moping then sudden arrogance over his control over naira is kind of off putting some of the times like i wish he was insecure 
he is human i want him to feel threatened and possessive 

Sure he trusts his love, but naira doesnt love him now and it should make him really insecure...
I dont believe in this sacha pyaar and power of true love because u two buffoons literally forget everything u promise each other three seconds later...

Manish i am so pissed with his attitude does he know what he is up to(he cares so much for naira never asked her how she is? Doesnt even yearn to see her, tells kartik to fight for his love, now scolds him to stay away and act like a stranger...) ...dow the scene he scolded kartik, momo looked hella fine❤️

Coming back to naira's memories of kartik...with the dancing etc...i think lets give her flash backs a rest u know why😆
I want naira to think sid's married (coz of his ring)
Naira should want to partner with rishab
I want our pyaara rishu to propose to naira 
And also warn kartik off 
and i want kartik to beat him up😆
I want naira to friend zone rishu 

But i feel rishu will be pheeku like all previous tracks and join on the bandwagon of having no character other than shipping kaira
Like please writer gods make rishu be in love with naira😆 and not liking kartik one bit

I want someone to bring god down a notch and tell him honestly whatever he does is not exactly for naira but for himself more

He wants naira with him more than anything like eff anyone else 

His fam, her fam, cows, sheeps, dogs all kartik cares about is naira😆

He doesnt have a career
or a life outside naira 

also what was his line only he has haq to love naira 
Lmfao 😆 no dude stop it  
(I still low key love these lines)
Like stop it...
so naksh, her fam ur fam all just are passing time they dont love naira
its only u😆 that can protect naira 
no other human can keep her happy no wonder u ddn like krish that much coz she barely looked at u with krish around😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I want Naira to think Sid is married and to start ignoring him or to fall in love with him fully and then find out she's married to some dude named Kartik. 
I was wondering about the ring as well. I feel like very soon Sid will be saying bye bye, and Kartik would be back to claim Naira as his wife. No more I am trying to protect Naira, want to maintain a distance but can't help myself. He already said that in today's episode that I was fearing for no reason. Naira and I meant to be together. 

As far as him saying no one can love Naira goes, I think that's more on a romantic level, not family type love. He's not insecure of Rishab yet because he can see how Naira is only attracted to him. There's no reason for him to be insecure because they are still married. So what's the worse that can happen? 
Also, the track has just started. According to the new guy's interview, his character might turn a bit negative after he realises that he can't get what he wants. I think that's when the real jealousy and possessiveness would start.

Its puke-worthy to think how a show which is suppose to be about relationships will now show a guy trying to break off a marriage just because the girl doesn't remember anything and her brother supporting him through it. How long will rest of the characters just stand and watch for? 

I agree with you over Kartik not having a life. He's obsessed with Naira. Give him a career, a friend, someone else. Poor guy doesn't even have anyone to talk to in the current track because Naira is the only one he can share his pain with. 

Manish has been a disappointment. If you are angry, stay angry, but if you want Kaira to be back together than stick to that. Stop flipping in every scene. And what's up with his don't do this or say that or Naksh will get angry. Since when do the Goenkas care about anyone else but themselves? 

The track is good but it needs to pick up pace in my opinion. Right now the story is kind of going in circles with every character (including Kartik) changing what they want in literally every episode. Everyone needs to pick sides, Naksh's or Kaira's, and fight it out openly. Stop with the crying and bechara Kittu and bechari Naira. If Naira's memory doesn't come back, will Kaira spend rest of their lives separated or does Naksh plan on getting them divorced without Naira's knowledge? No ones doing anything to revive her memory which is a shame. At least bring the doctor back, he seemed like such a Kaira shipper 😆. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I want Naira to think Sid is married and to start ignoring him or to fall in love with him fully and then find out she's married to some dude named Kartik. 

I was wondering about the ring as well. I feel like very soon Sid will be saying bye bye, and Kartik would be back to claim Naira as his wife. No more I am trying to protect Naira, want to maintain a distance but can't help myself. He already said that in today's episode that I was fearing for no reason. Naira and I meant to be together. 

--I have no idea how kartik samjaos himself these things😆 and royally flips like what is his general aim. 
Because he has been all over the place...
Once it was nothing even his own happiness is above nairas life right
then it was he is just settling naira in life because without him she cant even move😆
then it was i shud stay away from her i really should but what must i do if she wants to be with me oh well then i will be with her
Enter a new dude
Naira is mine😆

Like i get it but at the same time i am like dude 🤣 come on we all know from the beginning u were playing for keeps letting naksh think he is a big deal so later on naira admires u more😆

As far as him saying no one can love Naira goes, I think that's more on a romantic level, not family type love. He's not insecure of Rishab yet because he can see how Naira is only attracted to him. There's no reason for him to be insecure because they are still married. So what's the worse that can happen? 

--I feel that he should be insecure because naira doesnt know him. and him assuming shes attracted to him makes him seem like an asshole... 😆
He shouldnt be this self assured. 
Firstly he went threw so much emotional trauma it would make more sense if he was throwing a jealous hissy fit. 
Naira is being kept away from him. 
His family is a bunch of flakes that dont know which way to swim when the tide is high
naira doesnt know him that alone changes everything

By just thinking we are married doesnt automatically cure everything the guy in the vow was married to her and she was attracted to him...but she still went for her past...

That alone should terrify him that he could lose her even more than before. 

I want him shook😆 not confused saying random shit like today m stayn away then smiling at her, then saying again i am staying away then seeing her and running but seeing someone else there and rather than getting mad going to naksh and acting like a bigger asshole with tall claims

Also, the track has just started. According to the new guy's interview, his character might turn a bit negative after he realises that he can't get what he wants. I think that's when the real jealousy and possessiveness would start.

--Lol i hope so i want that to be epic 😆 like please god make it happen make kartik bitch slap him back to cape town

Its puke-worthy to think how a show which is suppose to be about relationships will now show a guy trying to break off a marriage just because the girl doesn't remember anything and her brother supporting him through it. How long will rest of the characters just stand and watch for? 

--How pukey was it hearing his dad say so what if shes married😆 like ew 

I agree with you over Kartik not having a life. He's obsessed with Naira. Give him a career, a friend, someone else. Poor guy doesn't even have anyone to talk to in the current track because Naira is the only one he can share his pain with. 

--Exactly why he should be even more possessive... because naira is his entire world like eff that blood clot 
just kidnap her and take her to Australia 😆
and then let him have a career let his useless family rot they can all move to yeh rishte pyaar ka show

Manish has been a disappointment. If you are angry, stay angry, but if you want Kaira to be back together than stick to that. Stop flipping in every scene. And what's up with his don't do this or say that or Naksh will get angry. Since when do the Goenkas care about anyone else but themselves? 

--His probably thinking dnt piss naksh off so he can keep kartik out of jail😆 for the baby chori dow what is naira this chorni stole the bracelet from kartik and kept it😆 i was dead laughing her rishikesh habits have come back
Chor chorni jodi😆
I love how naira never asked kartik one q about the gifts or the bracelet in his car 🤣

The track is good but it needs to pick up pace in my opinion. Right now the story is kind of going in circles with every character (including Kartik) changing what they want in literally every episode. Everyone needs to pick sides, Naksh's or Kaira's, and fight it out openly. Stop with the crying and bechara Kittu and bechari Naira. If Naira's memory doesn't come back, will Kaira spend rest of their lives separated or does Naksh plan on getting them divorced without Naira's knowledge? No ones doing anything to revive her memory which is a shame. At least bring the doctor back, he seemed like such a Kaira shipper 😆. 

--That doc let that chicken naksh take naira home without telling kartik, so no he must stay in his blue clinic and fly a kite...
Nobody can get naira divorced without her knowledge firstly that's impossible i rem in the vow she chose to leave him coz she ddn know him
and slowly found herself after knowing herself again going to him
This wishy washy sacha pyaar
and destiny is kind of pukey when compared to actual natural emotion😆
and logic
I still fan grl over all the parts naira utters kartik's name and holds his hand and thinks of him❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly I think we need to stop taunting karthik about not having a job/ career outside naira; that's literally every male lead in indian tv and even the other men in yeh rishta do no work apart from walking around the house in formals whilst talking on the phone about some project/ business deal, whilst occasionally holding a file 😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly I think we need to stop taunting karthik about not having a job/ career outside naira; that's literally every male lead in indian tv and even the other men in yeh rishta do no work apart from walking around the house in formals whilst talking on the phone about some project/ business deal, whilst occasionally holding a file 😆

Dev worked in kuch rang he would go to work all the time he had an empire and sonakshi😆
He was obsessed with her and had his own empire he raised all on his own

I just want kartik to have his own money😆 i feel like his spending daddys money 

I think why we keep giving kartik shit is that he literally has achieved nothing on his own

even naksh has he own shit besides daddys money even keerti 

Its just kaira who spend too much time poking their noses in other ppls shit or having probs to have actual lives😆
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Dev worked in kuch rang he would go to work all the time he had an empire and sonakshi😆
He was obsessed with her and had his own empire he raised all on his own

I just want kartik to have his own money😆 i feel like his spending daddys money 

I think why we keep giving kartik shit is that he literally has achieved nothing on his own

even naksh has he own shit besides daddys money even keerti 

Its just kaira who spend too much time poking their noses in other ppls shit or having probs to have actual lives😆

Yes I remember that, but apart from dev and neil of naamkarann and malhar of tujhse hai raabta, majority of male leads don't actually really work. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he meant no one can love naira the way he does not that they shud not, if they do it is fine but they don't. They love her so much but for him she is his lifeline so he is true.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes I remember that, but apart from dev and neil of naamkarann and malhar of tujhse hai raabta, majority of male leads don't actually really work. 

Yeah lol 😆 
especially the shows that are about jobs as a main focal point i no colors got one new show about a chick being a police officer but all she is doing is bahu-ing around😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

he meant no one can love naira the way he does not that they shud not, if they do it is fine but they don't. They love her so much but for him she is his lifeline so he is true.

Lol i know i am deliberately misinterpreting it because 
it just makes him crazy and i like him crazy😆