Kangana Ranaut: Kareena Kapoor Khan is the epitome of a perfect woman.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Kangana Ranaut:
Kareena Kapoor Khan
is the epitome of a
perfect woman.
Kangana Ranaut, who
was in news for lashing
out at her
contemporaries like
Ranbir Kapoor and
Ranveer Singh, has
praised Kareena Kapoor
Khan. She has called the
actress an epitome of a
perfect woman.

Read the full article in below link,

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/kangana-ranaut-kareena-kapoor-khan-is-the-epitome-of-a-perfect-woman-1470605-2019-03-05?fbclid=IwAR1GKzU-WWeKlO9--NVH8wQEm8FncHwrXpMfCU4G1W1F6F9oXk7smUCAFac

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena not gonna dalo any ghaas to her no matter how much stiletto licking she does.
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol kareena is everything that kangana claims she hates about the industry😆
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
bohat duuur ki sonchti hai yeh ladki
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i'm so surprised that Kareena is still on her good side, lol. She's doing something right hehe!
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kareena is psuedo intellectual but she is very smart in cunning ways. She praised Kangana before she bashes her and see kangana always praises back ppl who wishes good for her. Kareena didn't say gud words abt kangana aivyi.
She also knows how to behave in shows like kwk - very friendly towards priyanka and u can't even say she's being fake. She's good actor - offscreen.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Kareena not gonna dalo any ghaas to her no matter how much stiletto licking she does.

Kangana praised kareena solely bcos she said good things about her. Infact she spoke greatly abt kangana and i was confused y she did what she did. Now i understood. Kareena is not dumb as i thought. Atleast in ppl related issues. She not just saved herself but got praise in return for her fake praises on Kangana.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Kangana praised kareena solely bcos she said good things about her. Infact she spoke greatly abt kangana and i was confused y she did what she did. Now i understood. Kareena is not dumb as i thought. Atleast in ppl related issues. She not just saved herself but got praise in return for her fake praises on Kangana.

Never knew there are people waiting in queue to feed the ego of Kangana just to get praised in return. Saif going bankrupt rumors must be true ðŸ˜†
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Lol.. She isn't against Nepotism after all then ðŸ˜† She is against KJo. 
Her friends from the industry are Kareena and Salman (judging by her answers)  ðŸ˜†
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bekaar woman. And its incedible that some people still think she is something special when all she does is praise who praised her and bash who give her no bhaav ðŸ¥±