Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
It takes "guts" to praise someone who is the personification of everything you hate. Haters ko toh bas har cheez mein kami nikaalni hai! Smh.

Originally posted by: SriRani

Enemy of enemy is friend. Gutsy Kangu wants to make a pact with Kareena to go after HR. But Kareena does not fall in to these faltu ke cheez. So brave kangana will be disappointed again. 

Errr...when was Kareena a 'Enemy' of HR? She even praised Hrithik dance just couple of months back while launching her show. 

Considering that Saif is struggling big time, Kareena really cannot afford to create more enemies. No wonder, she swallowed her pride and even praised Ranveer and even her arch rival PC.  πŸ˜†

Am just surprised how she is nice to Kangana who publicly mocked her Husband's Eugenic statement. Maybe both are just using each other for publicity. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Errr...when was Kareena a 'Enemy' of HR? She even praised Hrithik dance just couple of months back while launching her show.

Considering that Saif is struggling big time, Kareena really cannot afford to create more enemies. No wonder, she swallowed her pride and even praised arch rival PC.πŸ˜†

Am just surprised how she is nice to Kangana who publicly mocked her Husband's Eugenic statement. Maybe both are just using each other for publicity.

How are HR PC KR helping Kareena's career? πŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Aaj khush toh bohot honge aap. I mean see the passion with which she praised. U shud hv pd me

Well, you did not get my comment. Kareena was asked a question and she chose to answer diplomatically. This is not how she was couple of years back. Nowadays, she is being nice to everyone. Even those she does not like. Which I feel is bcoz Saif career is nowhere. Or maybe it is just Maturity that comes with Age. Nobody wants to take the bait. πŸ˜†
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Aaj khush toh bohot honge aap. I mean see the passion with which she praised. U shud hv pd me

πŸ˜†

Kareena is a poor lady πŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail

Well, you did not get my comment. Kareena was asked a question and she chose to answer diplomatically. This is not how she was couple of years back. Nowadays, she is being nice to everyone. Even those she does not like. Which I feel is bcoz Saif career is nowhere. Or maybe it is just Maturity that comes with Age. Nobody wants to take the bait.πŸ˜†

But you insinuated she is doing all these to save her & her hubby's career by making pact with PC HR KR πŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lmaooo
Article: Kangana praises Kareena
IF: Means Saif must be going bankrupt!
What even??! Lmao
As I said once this forum acts like the Maya to Kareena's Monisha. Such a circus 🀣

But you insinuated she is doing all these to save her & her hubby's career by making pact with PC HR KR πŸ˜†

No. More like the other person above insuinated that she is making a pact to go against HR bcoz "Kangana can help her career". πŸ˜³
crispsy thumbnail

No. More like the other person above insuinated that she is making a pact to go against HR bcoz "Kangana can help her career".😳

Kareena didn't go after Shahid HR or her other exes. Todays superstars (male and female) use their exes for publicity. πŸ˜†