Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kangana wants Bebo's help. I hope Kareena doesnt spit on her even πŸ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

She is inconsistent. Deepika praised her n said good things about her but she could not digest the praise.

tabhi award chahiye tha naa...aur Deepika ki position  πŸ˜†

and as per her emails, Deepika didnt mollycoddle her when she wanted her to.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Award bich main aa gaya na . πŸ˜† 

lol, i said the same thing πŸ˜†
Kumropotash thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Kangana praised kareena solely bcos she said good things about her. Infact she spoke greatly abt kangana and i was confused y she did what she did. Now i understood. Kareena is not dumb as i thought. Atleast in ppl related issues. She not just saved herself but got praise in return for her fake praises on Kangana.

she is smart that way. Explain how she gets along so well with her in laws.πŸ˜ƒ
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Well, you did not get my comment. Kareena was asked a question and she chose to answer diplomatically. This is not how she was couple of years back. Nowadays, she is being nice to everyone. Even those she does not like. Which I feel is bcoz Saif career is nowhere. Or maybe it is just Maturity that comes with Age. Nobody wants to take the bait.  πŸ˜†

i do feel it is maturity coming with age which goes in reverse for kangana though πŸ˜†

but yeah kareena is still super successful..super connected..so saif not doing well does not impact her..i sincerely feel she has mellowed down with age and is super secure where she is personally and professionally
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am very surprised that Kareena didn't throw any antiques in KWK. She definitely is not very bitchy like before. I really liked Kareena.