leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Update soon as soon as possible

I was waiting eagerly to read the stories

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys I know it's been an eternity and a half but life has been hectic af. Sorry about the delay but here's the final part.

PART 3 B

*KALYANI P.O.V.*

"Kalyani I don't think this is a good idea. What if the plan backfires? What if he let's you marry me? Kalyani you're nice and all but you're pretty annoying to spend a life with" Rohan joked.

"Duffer. You should consider yourself lucky to even be playing the fake role of my husband to be" I said slapping him.

"OK in all seriousness though, your man looks as if a devil possessed him. I hope he doesn't harm me like the evil women in those soaps you watch" Rohan continued.

"Shhh...." I shushed him up as I saw Malhar walk towards us.

"He's coming this way keep your trap shut" I whispered smiling as I hugged Rohan.

"KALYANI..." I heard Malhar roar and slowly broke the hug.

"Yes sir? How can I help you?"

"Sir?.. Rohan its been a long day why don't you go home. Kalyani can you please come with me" Malhar spoke in a sickly sweet tone clutching on to my hand with an iron grip.

*MALHAR P.O.V*

MINE.

SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MINE NOT SOME ROAD SIDE ROMEO'S.

"HOW IS THIS PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR" I barked.

"What are you going on about? " Kalyani spat.

"Getting cozy in the hallways of your boss's house with your so called husband to be is not professional Kalyani"

"It's not like we were kissing or having a moment. It was just a damn hug Sir, I don't see how that's offensive in any form"

"I don't care what it was. Also new rules you can't bring guests to my house unless it's aai"

"Oh don't worry about making any new rules because I thought about what you said last night. I'm ready to resign, you can call your new babysitter to start duties from tomorow" she spoke.

"No... I mean how can you leave like that? What about the contract?"

"I didn't see you worrying about the contract when you took your decision so what makes you think I'm going to worry about that now" She spoke.

"So I guess that's it. Goodbye sir" Kalyani spoke with finality.

"You're not going anywhere" I pulled her to myself.

"What the hell do you think you're doing. You're barley 20 and suddenly you want to get married. First of all calm down, tell me is this what you really want? If you don't want to, don't worry I'll talk to Rohan and his family. I'll tell them you don't want to get married now"

"So what if I'm not 20? The fact is someday I'll have to get married. Whether I marry now or later its not going to make a difference"

"Do you love him?" I asked almost afraid of the answer.

"It doesn't matter. I'll learn to love him"

"So you're telling me the girl that's obsessed with over the top romantic movies and cheesy novels is about to get married to a man hoping she'll learn to love him someday and that she's doing this all out of her choice"

"Stop it Sir... Besides what do you care. Its my life and I'm free to make choices as I please"

"Firstly stop calling me sir, second of all it might be your life but you have no right to destroy it"

"Malhar please let me go! I have a breakfast date tomorrow"

"You're not going on any date"

"Stop telling me what to do"

"Make me"

And then the staring contest began.

*Kalyani P.O.V*

Who thought it would be this entertaining to see Malhar act all jealous and possessive.

What annoyed me is no matter how much the fight escalated he didn't even slip an accidently I love you.

My phone rang disturbing the silent fight we were having.

"Ro" The dialer read.

"I have to take this" I told Malhar.

I saw him peek into my phone to get a view of who was calling me.

"Ro?" I heard him mumble

"What's up ugly ducking ? How did the confrontation with your man go" Rohan asked

"Awwww... Ro stop it how many times do you have to mention that I'm beautiful. Also yeah it's still going on" I tried to get a reaction out of Malhar.

"OK stop overreacting. Do you need any tips to help him confess" he asked

"How do you always know what I want Ro. You truly are the best. I love you" I spoke in a flow.

I saw as Malhar huffed in anger his fists balled up ready to punch anything his eyes landed on.

"Put it on speaker" and so I did.

"Kalyani, I can't begin to tell how far I've fallen for you. I know it's been a few days but it's seems like I've known you for the longest time and I feel so lucky to....."

SMASH

"What the hell was that about" I scolded Malhar as I saw my phone now shattered on the ground.

"HOW DARE HE SPEAK TO YOU LIKE THIS. YOU'RE MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE. BESIDES I GOT AAI'S BLESSINGS BEFORE THIS ROHAN JOKER I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO YOU BETTER CALL OF THIS STUPID MARRIAGE" Malhar spoke pulling me to him, his hands on my waist and lips almost close to mine.

"Why?" I whispered almost.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I'M NOT READY TO SHARE YOU WITH ANYONE. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MINE ALONE" He spoke breathlessly.

"Took you long enough" I smirked pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you too Malhar Rane, also the whole getting married to Rohan was just an act to get you to confess" I giggled.

"You little devil" he looked at me in disbelief.

"It's not like you were ever going to confess if I didn't set this whole thing up" I rolled my eyes.

*Few hours later*

"Kalyani...." I heard a voice vibrate.

Slowly I felt myself losing the warmth against me. My eyes fluttered open as I saw Malhar about to leave the bed.

I didn't remember when I fell asleep over him on the couch or when I reached the bed.

"Where are you going?" I grumbled groggily holding on to his hand with a tight grip.

"I'm going to my room"

"No"

"What do you mean No? Where else do you want me to sleep?" Malhar looked confused.

"I swear to God, are you stupid in general or do you pretend to always be blusfully unaware? You know what go to your room. Enjoy sleeping. Urghhh...." I slammed the pillow at him and walked away.

*MALHAR P.O.V*

WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

I had to pacify Kalyani but I didn't even understand why she was angry. This girl is going to drive me into the edge of insanity.

" Kalyani... Kal... "I stopped halfway when I saw her carrying Moksh gesturing me to lower my voice.

" He's asleep. What do you want? Why aren't you ASLEEP in YOUR ROOM" She suddenly spoke.

I looked at her confused.

What was wrong in sleeping in my room? This girl was wierd.

"You know what it's fine. All I wanted was for you to sleep in my room but since YOUR room is where you want to be GO SLEEP THERE"

Oh.... Ok I was pretty stupid. How could I not take a damn hint.

I suddenly smirked understanding the situation.

"So that's why you were angry" I whispered pulling her to myself my lips resting against the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise earlier" I continued leaving a trail of kisses down her jaw.

"Am I forgiven?" I questioned my breath tracing her lips.

"Yes" she whispered pulling me closer.

We kissed.

Rushed with passion.

It slowed down.

We were left breathless.

"I love you" we confessed inbetween kisses.

We were exactly where we wanted to be.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

so cute

thanks for update 

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice 

beautiful confession

Thanks for update

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s awesome.... our cute kalma...

Plz update your other stories also.... if it is possible....