KALMA TS - THE BABYSITTER (LAST PART UPDATED 28/03/2020))

Posted: 5 years ago
PART 1

*KALYANI P.O.V.*

"What do you think, Life is all rainbows and unicorns where you can pull out your non existant wand and colour the world with happiness." He pushed me back.

"Do you know what it is like to feel suffocated every day because of one mistake you made, hoping you'd rather just be buried 6ft. Under so you don't have to deal with life at all.  I'm sorry to burst your bubble but whatever you're doing right now isn't helping me one bit it's just making me frustrated than I already am." He spat.  

"Do you want to talk about it? I've heard it helps" I smiled pretending nothing happened.  

"WHY.DON'T.YOU.JUST.LEVE.ME.ALONE.LIKE.EVERYONE.DOES." Malhar barked hitting the wall hurting his hand in the process.

"Malhar please tell me what happened. I'm begging you" I pleaded forcing his hand into mine as I massaged it to sooth him.

"What do you care? You're just my son's babysitter. You're not family I'm not bound to give you any answer..." I cut him short pulling him into a strong hug, after alot of pushing and pulling he gave up hugging me tight as if I'd fly away if he let me go.

SILENCE. 

Its been almost one hour and Malhar had not moved an inch from the bed still holding me tight and at once as of something happened from within he removed his grip

"Leave" he tried to command but failed.

"I promise I will not tell anyone I promise please tell me what's bothering you" I tried to strike a deal pinching my throat showing how serious I am.

He just smiled in return looking at me as if I was some foreign specimen.

"You're too young for all this Kalyani. I don't want to ruin your version of what the world is with my version" he tried to explain.

"You know Rahul says..."

*Malhar P.O.V.*

"Who is Rahul?" I questioned my son's babysitter of one and a half years.

"Areee... Rahul my friend wait I'll show you" she said trying to scroll through a million pictures in her gallery almost 3/4th of them were pictures of herself and Moksh.

"Here you go Rahul" she showed a picture of a guy with his elbow on her shoulder.

"And who is he?" I tried to get more information out. 

It's not like I was jealous I just liked to be aware. 

"Oh Lord I'm about to give you a full inspirational speech and here you are obsessed over my friend Rahul" she scolded.

"So this Rahul..." 

"You know what this is Rahul's number why don't you speak to him cause apparently you seem more interested in him than talking to me so bye" she huffed walking out annoyed.

This girl was a five year old drama queen stuck in the body of a 19 year old.

"Kalyani wait..." I ran behind her trying to apologize cause this girl turns into a cute little devil when she's angry.

Did I just say cute? I meant a devil not cute.

"Malhar..." I heard Kalyani scream my heart almost stopped beating for a second.
"SAMPADA LET HER GO I'M WARNING YOU" I tried to speak some sense into this psychotic woman holding a gun.
"So this is why you didn't want to accept me back"
"Are you out of your mind Sampada, you're the one that left your husband and child of a few days to run away with Athatav and now when you found out that he was a better cheat than you are so you came back hoping I'll act as if nothing happened" I was cut half with Kalyani's sudden hulk like strength throwing away the gun and now attacking Sampada like she was in some WWE ring.
"Kalyani let her go" I tried to carry her away.
"Malhar let me go.." she struggled out of my grip successfully tackling Sampada on to the ground trying to pull her hair out of her scalp.

*KALYANI P.O.V.*

I was pretty sure my Malhar was crying a little while ago because this witch. How dare she make him cry. 
"How dare you tell Malhar what to do and what not to do you blood sucking demon" I tried to scold to have Malhar laugh leaving a confused Sampada behind.
"Don't think I'm the type of person that'll start shivering over a gun as fake as yourself. What do you think I am? Some 90's actress well let me educate you I'm a black belt holder. I could even pass as Malhar's bodyguard" I huffed angrily.
"That's enough scaring a person for one day" Malhar said carrying me upstairs as he called the security to throw Sampada out.

"Kalyani look what have you gotten yourself into" Malhar scolded as he checked for any more bruises except the witch's long nails bruising my arms. I won't lie that hurt like a bitch.
"Come here" he pulled me on to his lap applying antiseptic and blowing it.
I winced in pain. 
"Show me where does it hurt. I told you to let her go but you're a smart ass aren't you never want to listen to what I say" 
"I'm sure they don't hurt as much as Sampada hurt you. So it really doesn't matter" I tried to reason
"What do you care" Malhar pulled me closer turning me around our breaths fanning over each other in a manner a slight tug and lips would meet.
"I...I..." I stammered to get something out.
"Aren't you the Vocabulary Express why are you stammering now" he asked pushing a few strands of air blocking my view behind my ear.
Oh Lord save me.
Pillu cried giving me a chance and reason to escape.
"We are not done talking Kalyani" Malhar's voice echoed. 

Edited by Immaturebookie - 5 years ago
Nice concept... πŸ‘ looking forward for next part... 
Good one... Last conversation was 
That was a good start ...πŸ˜ƒ also expecting some romance in the next  chapter πŸ˜³ and the best part was sampada ki tadapti aatma for malhar πŸ˜†
Waiting for the next part.. Do update soon 
Great concept! 
Lookinf forward for the next part😳
Amazing chapter
Just loved the concept...interesting...update the next part soon...love dabang kalyani πŸ‘
It was good...can't wait yrr please next update jaldi karna...
It was good...please next part jaldi update karna...
This one is so good πŸ‘ Kalyani was savage as usual. This track makes more sense to Kalma situation with Pillu. I mean I wish the show had something similar in approach πŸ˜Š