Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow..this is beautifully written!! Wonder how dis I miss this! Read all the parts in a go... it's super amazingโคโค Thanks for the update and plz upload the next chapter soon... waiting ๐Ÿ‘

MRZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing dear.. Update soon..

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, guys I know that I kinda disappeared. Tbh, studies and work let's just say life has been crazy. SO WITHOUT FURTHER TALK IS THE NEW CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO UPDATE TGE NEXT CHAPTER BY SATURDAY THE LATEST 

Chapter 3 part I

*3rd Person P.O.V*

The party went well, at least for Kalyani it was the most fun she had in a long time but what she couldn't understand was why Malhar looked super pissed.

Kalyani changed her clothes into her usual sleepwear and put Moksh to sleep after which she decided to get Malhar to spill the beans on why he looked angry. She walked into his room to find him sitting on the bed as he stared at the wall muttering a few curses that were barley audible. 

"Spill..." Kalyani commanded 

"Spill what? I didn't spill anything ! Did you spill something?" Malhar asked confused not aware of the Modern lingo

"Are.. Malhar ji I meant spill the tea" She said face palming herself 

"Are you crazy Kalyani why will I spill tea?..."

"Malhar Ji....... You know what you should be named Patrick cause you live under a rock but you don't worry I will fill you up with every word on the urban dictionary no one will know you're actual uncle material" She smiled in glee

"Did you just call me an old man?" Malhar asked annoyed leaving Kalyani in giggles 

"Ok enough of all that now are you going to tell me what triggered the hulk mode button"

"Stop wasting my time and go to sleep Kalyani" Malhar rolled his eyes 

"Fine by me, sulk all day long keep it all within you. Do whatever you want who cares about you I'm leaving" Kalyani declared in annoyance 

*Malhar P.O.V*

I watched as Kalyani leave the room taking slow steps 

"Stop pretending to walk away I understand you're walking in slow motion like those movies" I said 

"How did you know?" Kalyani questioned 

"Stop asking too many questions and come here" I gestured to the vacant space on my bed as Kalyani walked towards my bed so fast even flash would have died in shame for her speed 

"Its nothing serious ok. I'm fine..." 

"Do you want a hug"

"I'm sorry what?"  

"Are you now old and deaf?" 

Before I could answer I felt warmth creep in every inch of my body a tight grip pulling me into a safe heaven my arms involuntarily caged around Kalyani dragging her literally into my laps and more closer to my body if possible.

My mind drifted to a scene at the party where I overheard Rohan's parents slide in a proposal to Kalyani who looked clearly oblivious to what surrounded her.

That's when it hit me Kalyani was at an age where people would begin bringing in proposals there were so many great people out there made just for Kalyani. People her age that understood the slang she spoke and didn't need any explanation, people that she belonged with; yet a selfish part of me wanted her to belong to me.

I sighed.

"Malhar Ji.." Kalyani poked me trying to get my attention.

"Hmm..." I whisper spoke trying to enjoy the warmth she provided.

"Its been 5 minutes when are you going to tell me what's wrong" she asked impatiently

"Its nothing you'll understand" I tried to convince her 

"Please tell me what's wrong I swear I'll try to make it right with every possible way I can" she begged.

I broke the hug. I made up my mind as hard as my idea was I knew it was for the best.

"Kalyani, I've found a new babysitter. You're free from your duties" I declared leaving a confused Kalyani behind.

This is for the best I tried to convince myself.

*Kalyani P.O.V*

"You... What?" I asked clearly annoyed as I detangled myself from him. 

What did this man think of himself? 

"Listen up Malhar Rane I don't know what sort of new game you are playing here, first you decide you want me and suddenly when you think I'm probably not good enough for you, you decide to throw me out of my job. Bring anyone home I don't give a flying hoot because my contract clealry says that you will inform me atleast 2 months prior so I think its pretty clear I'm going nowhere" I spoke in one breath. 

"Listen Kalyani if it's about the money I will make sure you get your salar...."

"YOU REALLY THINK IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY. YOU KNOW WHAT... JUST GO TO HELL I'M NOT GOING TO STAND HERE TRYING TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING BECAUSE CLEARLY THE MAN I'M TALKING TO HAS NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER ALSO JUST AS YOU KNOW IF YOUR PROBLEM IS ME DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER YOU WITH MY PRESENCE I WILL MAINTAIN MY DISTANCE SO YOU NEEDN'T BOTHER GETTING A NEW BABYSITTER. GOODBYE" I walked out of the room slamming the door. 

I felt my vision begin to blur as I feebly walked to my room. I was angry... I wasn't sure if I was angry with myself for falling too deep into something unconsciously, whether I was angry with Malhar for just disregarding me as a person with feelings or just the circumstances that led us to this. 

*Morning*

The mirror reflected my bloodshot eyes.

"Today is going to be better. You're  going to focus on yourself and pillu don't let anythinh bring you down. You're strong" I kept chanting to myself. 

Awkward was an understantment. The breakfast table was surrounded by visible tension.

Malhar had a quick meal and left while I fed Pillu and tried to have a conversation with him. 

*Malhar P.O.V*

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

If I could only turn back time I swear I'd undo the stupid conversation I had with Kalyani. What was I thinking? Let alone living an entire life without talking to her I could barley get through 5 minutes at the table without having thoughts of pulling her onto my lap and apologising for my stupid ideas. 

How would I ever make up to her? 

"Hello! Aai" I spoke 

"Malhar, mera bachcha why do you sound upset are you alright?" 

Only if she knew the stunt I pulled out yesterday she'd probably have me skinned alive yet here she is calling me beta. 

I decided to finally man up and tell Aai all that happened including my senseless insecurity that led to all this. 

" Malhar, all I'm telling you is to talk to her. Let her know why you came up with such a decision I know my daughter she'll forgive you at the blink of an eye" Aai tried to convince me. 

"Thank you Aai you're the best" I thanked and drove back home. 

*3RD PERSON P.O.V*

Malhar went home to find an unfamiliar vehicle parked confused at the scene he entered the house. 

Malhar cleared his throat to bring the attention of the group of people at his place. 

"Malhar man I've heard so much about you it truley is a pleasure to meet you" A guy spoke. 

*Malhar P.O.V*

Wait why was he so familiar? 

It then hit me it was Rohan. I cringed internally what was this man doing at my house

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry bro see Kalyani..." 

"What about Kalyani" I narrowed my eyes 

"I really liked her after seeing her last night. She isn't like anyone that I'd never seen funnily my family thought the same so we decided..." 

"You'll decided..." I spike gritting my teeth anger seething through my voice. 

"I'm here to ask her hand in marriage dude" 

"You're here to do what?... KALYANI COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I called ignoring the oompa loopas that visited my house with the audacity to hope MY Kalyani would go along with this marriage drama. 

Kalyani came down looking beautiful with a saree. 

Wait why was she wearing a saree? Most importantly why was Aai accompanying her downstairs carrying Moksh? 

"Rohan.." Kalyani smiled.

Did she just smile at this cartoon figure. 

I looked at Aai confused wile she looked back at me apologetically. 

"I have decided" Kalyani finllay spoke. 

"Decided what?" I interrupted annoyed. 

"To give Rohan's idea a chance to try and see if we have something, dare I say a connection" 

"NO..." I screamt internally

"Malhar Ji won't you wish us luck" Kalyani smirked. 

"Comgragualtions" I shook hands with Rohan while I pulled Kalyani to myself in an excuse to congratulate her. 

"What are you trying to do" I whispered. 

She broke the hug and stood close to Rohan intervening her fingers with his. 

RED. ALL I FELT WAS PURE RAW ANGER HOW DARE HE TOUCH HER.  

Rohan clealry didn't know what was about to hit him. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immaturebookie

Hey, guys I know that I kinda disappeared. Tbh, studies and work let's just say life has been crazy. SO WITHOUT FURTHER TALK IS THE NEW CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO UPDATE TGE NEXT CHAPTER BY SATURDAY THE LATEST 

Chapter 3 part I

*3rd Person P.O.V*

The party went well, at least for Kalyani it was the most fun she had in a long time but what she couldn't understand was why Malhar looked super pissed.

Kalyani changed her clothes into her usual sleepwear and put Moksh to sleep after which she decided to get Malhar to spill the beans on why he looked angry. She walked into his room to find him sitting on the bed as he stared at the wall muttering a few curses that were barley audible. 

"Spill..." Kalyani commanded 

"Spill what? I didn't spill anything ! Did you spill something?" Malhar asked confused not aware of the Modern lingo

"Are.. Malhar ji I meant spill the tea" She said face palming herself 

"Are you crazy Kalyani why will I spill tea?..."

"Malhar Ji....... You know what you should be named Patrick cause you live under a rock but you don't worry I will fill you up with every word on the urban dictionary no one will know you're actual uncle material" She smiled in glee

"Did you just call me an old man?" Malhar asked annoyed leaving Kalyani in giggles 

"Ok enough of all that now are you going to tell me what triggered the hulk mode button"

"Stop wasting my time and go to sleep Kalyani" Malhar rolled his eyes 

"Fine by me, sulk all day long keep it all within you. Do whatever you want who cares about you I'm leaving" Kalyani declared in annoyance 

*Malhar P.O.V*

I watched as Kalyani leave the room taking slow steps 

"Stop pretending to walk away I understand you're walking in slow motion like those movies" I said 

"How did you know?" Kalyani questioned 

"Stop asking too many questions and come here" I gestured to the vacant space on my bed as Kalyani walked towards my bed so fast even flash would have died in shame for her speed 

"Its nothing serious ok. I'm fine..." 

"Do you want a hug"

"I'm sorry what?"  

"Are you now old and deaf?" 

Before I could answer I felt warmth creep in every inch of my body a tight grip pulling me into a safe heaven my arms involuntarily caged around Kalyani dragging her literally into my laps and more closer to my body if possible.

My mind drifted to a scene at the party where I overheard Rohan's parents slide in a proposal to Kalyani who looked clearly oblivious to what surrounded her.

That's when it hit me Kalyani was at an age where people would begin bringing in proposals there were so many great people out there made just for Kalyani. People her age that understood the slang she spoke and didn't need any explanation, people that she belonged with; yet a selfish part of me wanted her to belong to me.

I sighed.

"Malhar Ji.." Kalyani poked me trying to get my attention.

"Hmm..." I whisper spoke trying to enjoy the warmth she provided.

"Its been 5 minutes when are you going to tell me what's wrong" she asked impatiently

"Its nothing you'll understand" I tried to convince her 

"Please tell me what's wrong I swear I'll try to make it right with every possible way I can" she begged.

I broke the hug. I made up my mind as hard as my idea was I knew it was for the best.

"Kalyani, I've found a new babysitter. You're free from your duties" I declared leaving a confused Kalyani behind.

This is for the best I tried to convince myself.

*Kalyani P.O.V*

"You... What?" I asked clearly annoyed as I detangled myself from him. 

What did this man think of himself? 

"Listen up Malhar Rane I don't know what sort of new game you are playing here, first you decide you want me and suddenly when you think I'm probably not good enough for you, you decide to throw me out of my job. Bring anyone home I don't give a flying hoot because my contract clealry says that you will inform me atleast 2 months prior so I think its pretty clear I'm going nowhere" I spoke in one breath. 

"Listen Kalyani if it's about the money I will make sure you get your salar...."

"YOU REALLY THINK IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY. YOU KNOW WHAT... JUST GO TO HELL I'M NOT GOING TO STAND HERE TRYING TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING BECAUSE CLEARLY THE MAN I'M TALKING TO HAS NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER ALSO JUST AS YOU KNOW IF YOUR PROBLEM IS ME DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER YOU WITH MY PRESENCE I WILL MAINTAIN MY DISTANCE SO YOU NEEDN'T BOTHER GETTING A NEW BABYSITTER. GOODBYE" I walked out of the room slamming the door. 

I felt my vision begin to blur as I feebly walked to my room. I was angry... I wasn't sure if I was angry with myself for falling too deep into something unconsciously, whether I was angry with Malhar for just disregarding me as a person with feelings or just the circumstances that led us to this. 

*Morning*

The mirror reflected my bloodshot eyes.

"Today is going to be better. You're  going to focus on yourself and pillu don't let anythinh bring you down. You're strong" I kept chanting to myself. 

Awkward was an understantment. The breakfast table was surrounded by visible tension.

Malhar had a quick meal and left while I fed Pillu and tried to have a conversation with him. 

*Malhar P.O.V*

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

If I could only turn back time I swear I'd undo the stupid conversation I had with Kalyani. What was I thinking? Let alone living an entire life without talking to her I could barley get through 5 minutes at the table without having thoughts of pulling her onto my lap and apologising for my stupid ideas. 

How would I ever make up to her? 

"Hello! Aai" I spoke 

"Malhar, mera bachcha why do you sound upset are you alright?" 

Only if she knew the stunt I pulled out yesterday she'd probably have me skinned alive yet here she is calling me beta. 

I decided to finally man up and tell Aai all that happened including my senseless insecurity that led to all this. 

" Malhar, all I'm telling you is to talk to her. Let her know why you came up with such a decision I know my daughter she'll forgive you at the blink of an eye" Aai tried to convince me. 

"Thank you Aai you're the best" I thanked and drove back home. 

*3RD PERSON P.O.V*

Malhar went home to find an unfamiliar vehicle parked confused at the scene he entered the house. 

Malhar cleared his throat to bring the attention of the group of people at his place. 

"Malhar man I've heard so much about you it truley is a pleasure to meet you" A guy spoke. 

*Malhar P.O.V*

Wait why was he so familiar? 

It then hit me it was Rohan. I cringed internally what was this man doing at my house

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry bro see Kalyani..." 

"What about Kalyani" I narrowed my eyes 

"I really liked her after seeing her last night. She isn't like anyone that I'd never seen funnily my family thought the same so we decided..." 

"You'll decided..." I spike gritting my teeth anger seething through my voice. 

"I'm here to ask her hand in marriage dude" 

"You're here to do what?... KALYANI COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I called ignoring the oompa loopas that visited my house with the audacity to hope MY Kalyani would go along with this marriage drama. 

Kalyani came down looking beautiful with a saree. 

Wait why was she wearing a saree? Most importantly why was Aai accompanying her downstairs carrying Moksh? 

"Rohan.." Kalyani smiled.

Did she just smile at this cartoon figure. 

I looked at Aai confused wile she looked back at me apologetically. 

"I have decided" Kalyani finllay spoke. 

"Decided what?" I interrupted annoyed. 

"To give Rohan's idea a chance to try and see if we have something, dare I say a connection" 

"NO..." I screamt internally

"Malhar Ji won't you wish us luck" Kalyani smirked. 

"Comgragualtions" I shook hands with Rohan while I pulled Kalyani to myself in an excuse to congratulate her. 

"What are you trying to do" I whispered. 

She broke the hug and stood close to Rohan intervening her fingers with his. 

RED. ALL I FELT WAS PURE RAW ANGER HOW DARE HE TOUCH HER.  

Rohan clealry didn't know what was about to hit him. 

Thanks a lot dear 

Such a relief after reading this...

Itโ€™s beautiful 

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey I just red all the chapters in one go! You have designed story so well, loved the bond between Kalyani n Malhar. And Maai n Malhar relation is so adorable. Loved this twist now, the jealous MJ will be treat to watch. Waiting for next part eagerly!

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful written please update soon

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please update soon please!!!!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww