Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 2
*Kalyani P.O.V.*

It's been 3 days since Malhar swore to continue where we stopped.
These three days has made me realize I could become an undercover spy cause the places I've fit my body into just to be unseen has left me in shock. I mean I've been introduced to muscles of my body I didn't even know existed.
"Kalyani I know you are in there" Malhar let me know as I hid inside Pillu's toy box.
I giggled he'll never even guess where I'm hiding.
"There you are" he pulled me out of the toy box.
"How did you know?" I questioned scratching my head.
"I just did do you have a minute to talk?" He asked.
"Me... a minute. No. I don't even have a second to spare. Look Moksh will wake up in 10 minutes. I have to do some work before that. What can I say I'm a busy person" I tried to talk him out of it.
"So I take that as a yes"
How did I fall for this obnoxious man. 
"I'm afraid you didn't hear me sir it's a no"
"Sir?" He arched his eyebrow.
"I'm a babysitter you're my boss so that makes you... " I hoped Malhar would continue the sentence instead he just looked on.
"It makes you my sir, dummy" I giggled.
"Oh yeah" he smirked.
"Then your sir commands you to meet him at the terrace in 5 minutes" he commanded as I tried to digest what just happened.

*MALHAR P.O.V*

Funny how the world works completely opposite to how one plans. An year ago falling for another woman would probably be something I'll laugh at but here I am utterly crazy over a girl so much younger as much as it feels like a sin to be in love with her.
"Malhar..." Kalyani came in fidgeting with the hems of her tshirt.
"There's a party in the evening" I randomly said as she looked at me confused.
"And?" 
"I need you and Moksh to accompany me. I already spoke to Maai she told me she'll send your clothes by 6. The party is at 8" I gave her the invitation card.
"That's it!?" Kalyani sighed looking relieved.
"Well is there anything else I'm missing" I pretended trying not to address the elephant in the room.
"No" she answered her eyes widened.
Liar.
"You can go now" I said.
"I would if you let me go" she said gesturing at her hands which I've unconsciously taken into mine her cheeks a hue of dark red.
SHE WAS PERFECT.
My hands left her palms and moved to her cheeks caressing them drawing over her blush. Gosh I love her.
"Malhar..." she shivered her voice unstable.
"Hmmm..." 
"It's getting late. I gotta run" she ran out in lightning speed flushed.

*Kalyani P.O.V.*

Maai ended up coming earlier than expected.
"Maaiii... look Pillu that's my mother" I pointed introducing maai to him
"Aren't you the cutest little thing in the world" maai complimented as she carried Pillu who willingly jumped into her arms.
"I think there's something about the Deshmuks's the Rane's just can't seem to get their hands off them" Malhar said looking at my direction
"What I meant is Pillu really seems to like the Deshmuk women" he tried to justify purposely brushing past me. Maai laughed it off her focus completely on Moksh.

*Malhar P.O.V.*

There was something about Kalyani's mother that made me remember how much I missed my mother. 
"Malhar do you have a minute?" She asked patting me.
"Sure maai. Can I call you maai?"
"Ofcourse you can" she smiled so warmly.
This family is going to drown me in a well of emotions.
"Kalyani told me you aren't doing that well mentally and you didn't want to tell her anything. Just as you know you can always tell me what's wrong and I'll always be there to help you" she said.
"Maai...I... Kalyani might have told you about me and my marriage... its just that Sampada is back and I'm not sure what I feel. She reminds me of the betrayal she put me through. Keeps aside love I don't think I even feel an ounce of emotion for her but its just that I keep thinking of Moksh anyhow my mistake could affect him" I cried.
I didn't know how long I was talking or how I ended up in a fetal position my head lying on Maai's lap but I felt better. Content almost.
"Don't worry Kalyani and I will always be there for you'll" she smiled.
"But for how long I can't keep her chained here forever" I looked at her
"Do you think I'm mot aware that you love her?" She randomly asked
"Me...love...maaaii...what are you even saying?" I tried to deny.
"Maii" Kalyani called pushing me away from her
"Are you trying to steal my mother?" She accused hugging her mother.
"Kalyani calm down I have enough love to share so don't worry no one's stealing me from you" She made her understand
"I think it's time I leave you three need to get ready for the party.." maai prepared to leave.
She hugged the two of us dropping a kiss each giving a huge list of do's and don'ts at the party.

Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you'll 😭

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Simply superb...loved it how have shown malhar's dialama... Too good... 
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update...👏waiting for the next update 
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting. ...update soon
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb chapter! 
Loved it! 
Continue sooner
Chri_stie thumbnail
Can we get an update please ? 😊
Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys it's me back from the dead🤗 I really am sorry for leaving this incomplete college is C.R.A.Z.Y 🤬. 

PART 3 - Teaser 

*3rd Person P.O.V*

The party went well, at least for Kalyani it was the most fun she had in a long time but what she couldn't understand was why Malhar looked super pissed.

Kalyani changed her clothes into her usual sleepwear and put Moksh to sleep after which she decided to get Malhar to spill the beans on why he looked angry. She walked into his room to find him sitting on the bed as he stared at the wall muttering a few curses that were barley audible. 

"Spill..." Kalyani commanded 

"Spill what? I didn't spill anything ! Did you spill something?" Malhar asked confused not aware of the Modern lingo

"Are.. Malhar ji I meant spill the tea" She said face palming herself 

"Are you crazy Kalyani why will I spill tea?..."

"Malhar Ji....... You know what you should be named Patrick cause you live under a rock but you don't worry I will fill you up with every word on the urban dictionary no one will know you're actual uncle material" She smiled in glee

"Did you just call me an old man?" Malhar asked annoyed leaving Kalyani in giggles 

"Ok enough of all that now are you going to tell me what triggered the hulk mode button"

"Stop wasting my time and go to sleep Kalyani" Malhar rolled his eyes 

"Fine by me, sulk all day long keep it all within you. Do whatever you want who cares about you I'm leaving" Kalyani declared in annoyance 

*Malhar P.O.V*

I watched as Kalyani leave the room taking slow steps 

"Stop pretending to walk away I understand you're walking in slow motion like those movies" I said 

"How did you know?" Kalyani questioned 

"Stop asking too many questions and come here" I gestured to the vacant space on my bed as Kalyani walked towards my bed so fast even flash would have died in shame for her speed 

"Its nothing serious ok. I'm fine..." 

"Do you want a hug"

"I'm sorry what?"  

"Are you now old and deaf?" 

Before I could answer I felt warmth creep in every inch of my body a tight grip pulling me into a safe heaven my arms involuntarily caged around Kalyani dragging her literally into my laps and more closer to my body if possible.

My mind drifted to a scene at the party where I overheard Rohan's parents slide in a proposal to Kalyani who looked clearly oblivious to what surrounded her.

That's when it hit me Kalyani was at an age where people would begin bringing in proposals there were so many great people out there made just for Kalyani. People her age that understood the slang she spoke and didn't need any explanation, people that she belonged with; yet a selfish part of me wanted her to belong to me.

I sighed.

"Malhar Ji.." Kalyani poked me trying to get my attention.

"Hmm..." I whisper spoke trying to enjoy the warmth she provided.

"Its been 5 minutes when are you going to tell me what's wrong" she asked impatiently

"Its nothing you'll understand" I tried to convince her 

"Please tell me what's wrong I swear I'll try to make it right with every possible way I can" she begged.

I broke the hug. I made up my mind as hard as my idea was I knew it was for the best.

"Kalyani, I've found a new babysitter. You're free from your duties" I declared leaving a confused Kalyani behind.

This is for the best I tried to convince myself.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing Concept 

liked how you explained  Malhar and Kalyani's POV

actually I am a new member

found this TS now

read all the 3 chapters in one go

the teaser is awesome just like first 2 chapters 

you explored age difference factor nicely in this

excited for chapter 

I will wait

thanks for writing