Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Swara bhaskar of IF ðŸ¤£
OMG RD tussi to chaa gaye ðŸ˜†
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't believe on any pakistani government sponsored news 
Now they have put on ABHINANDAN VIDEO on how his medical help was taken care of at army camp
Handwara encounter: Both the killed terrorists were affiliated with proscribed terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT). One has been identified as a foreigner from Pakistan, identity of the other terrorist is being ascertained. #JammuAndKashmir
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Nobel Peace Prize of Imran Khan!
J&K Police: A blast has been reported from Awantipora in Pulwama district. Police are ascertaining facts at the spot. No loss of life or any injury has been reported

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ Nobel Peace Prize of Imran Khan!

Nobel ka N ke bhi layak nahi aur peace ka P to silent hai Peace main if its abt Imran khan 

I just uploaded this vdo specially just now,.. Rajdeep tried to be  a smart-arse  in US  among Indian audience,...and how he was an inch away of being hitten  badly  by an about to get angry Indo public,...

Glad that ppl all around da world have started knowing such scoundrels,  rascals, Basterds, desh-drohi, gaddars and on congress-pay roll sootiyas, who is fakking da nation, and play with the humanity and  Sena's sentiments,  Truth,  reality, Virtues and all you can name of,...

I would be da first person being Most happy if such cunning ones like himself, Kejri, Raveesh, Shotghun, Sidhhdu, Barkha  ..etc are being hit in public just like that Muslim Bhagwa Sadhu, recently,.. you know who,... ( agnivesh ) 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_dwtMDbkT4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
unconfirmed report

Chip was administrated  in ABHI's Body ðŸ˜²

National Security Council meeting underway in New Delhi, minister of CCS present in addition to NSA Ajit Doval and Foreign Secretary Gokhale.

One of the two terrorists killed in Handwara encounter has been identified as a foreigner from Pakistan, the identity of the other terrorist is being ascertained