Shresth Kumar to enter Kaal Bhairav - Ek Naya Rahasya

Posted: 5 years ago

Shresth Kumar bags a show

24 Dec,2018 04:49:31

Talented actor Shresth Kumar will be the next popular name to enter Star Bharat show Kaal Bhairav Ek Naya Rahasya. The show produced by Ravindra Gautam's banner RG Pictures will see some new intriguing twists.

Earlier in the day we wrote about Swati Anand entering the show as Veer's (Gautam Rode) step mother.

We now hear of Shresth joining her as her son and Veer's step brother.

As per a reliable source, "Shresth will play an angry young man, the negative lead of the show. He will be a man full of aggression and anger and will be the main force acting against Veer now."

We buzzed Shresth but could not get through to him.

We reached out to Producer Ravindra Gautam and channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Shresth was last seen in Colors' Udaan.

Watch this space for more updates.

Later, Shresth confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am excited about my entry in Kaal Bhairav. I am glad that I am working with Director Ravindra Gautam."

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago
cool.i have seen him in some shows before.nice to know that he is entering kaal bhairav
Congrats to him for entering KBR2😊. Him acting as negative character may be new to him. Hope the show end properly without unnecessary dragging.
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Shresth Kumar bags a show

24 Dec,2018 04:49:31

Talented actor Shresth Kumar will be the next popular name to enter Star Bharat show Kaal Bhairav Ek Naya Rahasya. The show produced by Ravindra Gautam's banner RG Pictures will see some new intriguing twists.

Earlier in the day we wrote about Swati Anand entering the show as Veer's (Gautam Rode) step mother.

We now hear of Shresth joining her as her son and Veer's step brother.

As per a reliable source, "Shresth will play an angry young man, the negative lead of the show. He will be a man full of aggression and anger and will be the main force acting against Veer now."

We buzzed Shresth but could not get through to him.

We reached out to Producer Ravindra Gautam and channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Shresth was last seen in Colors' Udaan.

Watch this space for more updates.

Later, Shresth confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am excited about my entry in Kaal Bhairav. I am glad that I am working with Director Ravindra Gautam."

Link :

Congrats to him for entering in KBR2...he does many shows before...he is a good actor...hope he brings more charm in the show...
He is doing great in this 👏
Congratulations to him. 

All the best Shresth Kumar. 

😊😊😊

I'm sure he wil rock . 😊
i have seen his work in the past, its great to see him getting more work 
all the best.
The show is ending soon. Hope it is getting proper ending. It's Trp is decreasing more. Either problem with or the effects of TRAI regulations.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago
thanx 4 the article shai!! i hav seen him in oder shows. his gud.so hes playing -ve role. hope show gets gud ending also.
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

cool.i have seen him in some shows before.nice to know that he is entering kaal bhairav

Yes he has done a lot of shows in a supporting role!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

It would be nice to see him in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya 2!!!!👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼