Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have stopped watching any show where she participates for this reason. It makes me uncomfortable. But then she is all about this kind of comedy and I don't understand how anybody enjoys these stuffs. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have no clue who Bharati Singh is nor do I watch Khatron Ke Khiladi
But one thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of humor in India based on the sexual assault of men by women or transgender/gay characters. This maybe scripted. Everyone on the show may have consented to every joke/touch. It is cringeworthy humor though. The least common denominator. I saw a video on Pop Culture Detective about the use of sexual assault on men as humor. And it really made me reflect on how jokes that would spark outrage if targeted at women are so pervasive and acceptable when targeted at men. 
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

The thing is its not just Rohit Shetty. She does the same in Comedy Nights Bachao and now on Kapil Sharma show. Ive seen her many times trying to get all touchy-feely with people and act harmless 

Ugh.. for real?
 I liked her  before.. but this is so off -putting!
 Rohit should  tell her in private to stop it or else?
 Srsly.. what is wrong with people?
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eww...never liked her. Never found her even remotely funny. 
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I never saw why she was popular in the first place...totally inapropriate behaviour...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If a guy would do the same it would be end of the world... am a girl and am saying that!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Every week she is groping, grabbing, flirting and even trying to kiss Rohit Shetty on Khatron Ke Khiladi. The dude is clearly uncomfortable but she does not get the hint. What she is doing is definition of sexual harassment.

Rohit Shetty is not a piece of meat. Him being friendly as a host is not an invitation of unsolicited sexual harassment. How long is the industry going to suffer and remain silent and laugh and support perverts like her? 

Note: Bharti Singh is a bollywood actress, she has acted in movies like Khiladi 786 and Sanam Re. Rohit Shetty is also a bollywood film director. 

Hi boss ðŸ˜†
Good to see u back 

Bharti isn't a bollywood actress... She is comedian . She played a small role in sanam re. I don't think she acted on khiladi movie... Even if acted must be small comedy role 

Coming to ur topic. I don't think he has any problem with it. Infact I feel he enjoys it along with all contestants present there. 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hamesha se yahi hai iska. She made jhalak unbearable by her constant chipta chipti with remo. Bande ne apna naya show bana liya isse bachne ke liye. 
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She is always chipko personality, it is not comedy its torture, no one likes to be touched forcefully. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

If a guy would do the same it would be end of the world... am a girl and am saying that!

Yeah remember when Katy Perry kissed an American Idol contestant who didn't wanted to be kissed by her!

He wanted his "first kiss " to be with someone special and she ruined it for him

Then she acted like she did him a favor and it was his good fortune ðŸ¥±