Posted: 5 years ago
Every week she is groping, grabbing, flirting and even trying to kiss Rohit Shetty on Khatron Ke Khiladi. The dude is clearly uncomfortable but she does not get the hint. What she is doing is definition of sexual harassment.
Rohit Shetty is not a piece of meat. Him being friendly as a host is not an invitation of unsolicited sexual harassment. How long is the industry going to suffer and remain silent and laugh and support perverts like her? 

Note: Bharti Singh is a bollywood actress, she has acted in movies like Khiladi 786 and Sanam Re. Rohit Shetty is also a bollywood film director. 
Edited by TheBoss - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Her face is also shaped like a moon 😆
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

wrong forum 

Bharti is a bollywood actress, she has acted in movies like Khiladi 786 and Sanam Re. Rohit Shetty is also a bollywood film director. 
priya185 thumbnail
I agree
In one segment she spoke rohit dil ki baat using her hands atound rohit she touched him inappropriately
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They've been going easy on her too hence she made it this far in the show

But then again they kept her for entertainment
Originally posted by: priya185

I agree
In one segment she spoke rohit dil ki baat using her hands atound rohit she touched him inappropriately

The thing is its not just Rohit Shetty. She does the same in Comedy Nights Bachao and now on Kapil Sharma show. Ive seen her many times trying to get all touchy-feely with people and act harmless 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bharti is so repulsive, that even Sallu was uncomfortable with her.
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

They've been going easy on her too hence she made it this far in the show

But then again they kept her for entertainment

she was supposed to be eliminated in initial weeks but rohit made it no elimination week
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Initially she use to be fun but not anymore. I donot enjoy her touchy comedy. And yes it looks sexual harassment. If a guy is there in place bharathi by now so many would have shouted sexual harassment..
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Bharti is so repulsive, that even Sallu was uncomfortable with her.

I don't find her a bit humorous and I don't know what pull she has within the industry that people are afraid to speak out against her. She's like the female harvey weinstein