Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

🀣 ... Those gifs! ... I just downloaded the first Ep of this show seeing you two and your excitement for the show ... plus that BADass FL! .. I am sure it'll be worth watching .. plus not watching anything else atm other than "Touch your Heart"! ..

... 5 mins in [Already loving it] ... πŸ₯³

SAME!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

And I love the setting! It looks like mountain-ish~ πŸ˜†

I say I like it like that! πŸ₯³
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

SAME!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

And I love the setting! It looks like mountain-ish~ πŸ˜†

I say I like it like that! πŸ₯³

Yay to that! ... except have to warn you in between I got bored .. it gets a bit draggy even if amazing characters .. I FFed some bits and after Ep 8, skipped 4 Eps ... watched directly Ep 13 .. πŸ˜› .. (-I think you were able to finish Sky Castle right? .. if yes, you may not get as bored as me since I couldn't finish that one .. πŸ˜†)!

@Poobear and Divu ... I am back to the show πŸ₯³and it's double whammy fun now that the annoying OTT lady on their end too .. πŸ€£... But like I said skipped few and on latest Eps .. Tho I feel like watching those Eps where "Priest is on a bike and dressed a girl" .. πŸ˜³ .. (Plz tell which Eps those two scenes belong to?)

Tris007 thumbnail

Yay to that! ... except have to warn you in between I got bored .. it gets a bit draggy even if amazing characters .. I FFed some bits and after Ep 8, skipped 4 Eps ... watched directly Ep 13 .. πŸ˜› .. (-I think you were able to finish Sky Castle right? .. if yes, you may not get as bored as me since I couldn't finish that one .. πŸ˜†)!

@Poobear and Divu ... I am back to the show πŸ₯³and it's double whammy fun now that the annoying OTT lady on their end too .. πŸ€£... But like I said skipped few and on latest Eps .. Tho I feel like watching those Eps where "Priest is on a bike and dressed a girl" .. πŸ˜³ .. (Plz tell which Eps those two scenes belong to?)

JAJAJAJ nooo... I have not finished SKY Castle! Jeez, idk why I stopped. Oh yeah I remember, it was the kids! The coach was about to mess up those kids' love lives. 
I do wanna watch it, but not that. The show is still nice though idk. Maybe I will finish it someday. Like KMHM. It reminded me of My Mister. No romance show, and that seriousness was there. Oh and one of the characters is also from my mister! Th youngest mother of them all?! 
Oh whatever. My point is yeah idk maybe I'll get bored, maybe not. Fiery Priest reminds me a little of A Korean Oddyssey lol. Thanks for the warning though! If I start to get bored, I'll fast forward. Or skip. Or just drop lol
I want to ask why you started back from EP 13 but I fear spoilers, so won't ask πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

"I strip you off your qualifications as a Catholic" 
Omg this scene πŸ€£ He's been dying to say that from a long time, jeez🀣
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

"I strip you off your qualifications as a Catholic" 
Omg this scene πŸ€£ He's been dying to say that from a long time, jeez🀣

After that when the news came out on the dead priest's suicide because of molestation... the fiery priest smiling walk in the police station. That punch on Samcheonpo (I only remember his Reply 1994 name) πŸ€£
Was that scene supposed to be even funny? I was laughing throughout πŸ€£πŸ€£
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
@Tris ... Characters are hilarious in this drama fosho! ... Biggest plus ... I just dropped it since it got a bit draggy with not much progress in the storyline (-plus it's same old corruption/murder mystery theme) ... I had dropped the show end of Ep 7 .. but then yesterday thought to watch latest Ep to see if there was any progress and it dragged me right back in ... πŸ˜† .. That's how I landed on Ep 13 .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Now that I "Touch your heart" has ended, I can squeeze this show back in my schedule lol ... Also show finally got little more interesting! ... But looking at Divu's gifs for our priests .. I may go back to few Eps just to witness him in those avatars! .. πŸ˜‰
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sam started again and Tris watching too!!! πŸ₯³ 
poo_j thumbnail
Song Sac turned out a surprise..He is expert in martial arts..No one expected that!!! πŸ˜† Wonder what will the sister turn into??? 

And the other Father turned out actor as a kid!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And btw this drama spoofing many famous kdramas..Like Mr.Sunshine, Reply 1988, etc..πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

JAJAJAJ nooo... I have not finished SKY Castle! Jeez, idk why I stopped. Oh yeah I remember, it was the kids! The coach was about to mess up those kids' love lives. 

I do wanna watch it, but not that. The show is still nice though idk. Maybe I will finish it someday. Like KMHM. It reminded me of My Mister. No romance show, and that seriousness was there. Oh and one of the characters is also from my mister! Th youngest mother of them all?! 
Oh whatever. My point is yeah idk maybe I'll get bored, maybe not. Fiery Priest reminds me a little of A Korean Oddyssey lol. Thanks for the warning though! If I start to get bored, I'll fast forward. Or skip. Or just drop lol
I want to ask why you started back from EP 13 but I fear spoilers, so won't ask πŸ˜†

Oh you taking a break..Continue it..It does get interesting..The love line is not that big deal..The mystery of Hye Na turns more intriguing later on!!! 

Btw even one scene with Coach and her daughter  will make you cry!!! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omo..Omo..*Cheers*
Group Hug girls..

Tris, welcome aboard, Sam you resumed 

Song Sac finally flexed some Muay Thai flair, which eventually hit the peak in ratings with 23.6% πŸ₯³

This last episode I laughed ridiculously at the random comedy  πŸ€£πŸ€£ The entire prisoner transfer scene was hilarious πŸ˜† "Ommaa.." πŸ€£

Finally the Dream Team is back, they are fiery than the 4 Gudam heads πŸ˜Ž

Since its Ep.14, The show kicked off with good pace & it will continue since only 6 epis left πŸ˜ƒ