Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
He did submit..But the prosecutor made the whole case into something else..Turning everything into Priest revenge and made them false!!! The hip hop girl has the same documents..She was checking it to find if there is anything more to it and found about the guest house!!! 

Agree..This drama deserve 20% ratings!!! Btw reminds me of crazy days of SKY Castle ratings!!! 😆
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
You're the super best!!! Hip Hop Girl is always so cool!!! Wish she shines more in her future..As a heroine too!!! 

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
@PooBear ... Is the show getting better or is it kinda "stagnant"?! 
"Hip-Hop" girl is the best! .. 😎 ... I used to watch "Marry Me Now" while it was on air ... she was one of the four siblings .. she was hilarious and cute in there as well!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@PooBear ... Is the show getting better or is it kinda "stagnant"?! 

"Hip-Hop" girl is the best! .. 😎 ... I used to watch "Marry Me Now" while it was on air ... she was one of the four siblings .. she was hilarious and cute in there as well!

Its stagnant only..😆 But I don't mind since its hilarious!!! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Poo, I so badly wish to see this hippy girl soar high, she is cute, feisty & so much fun ❤️
I can't wait to watch Sista's identity to be revealed. what do you think she could be, Poo ?? 

The one who stole the show, my heart & everything is...MY LANKY LADY !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Is there anything he can't do..Such a naturale 
ndivyateja thumbnail
I read some comments saying 'Rising Moon' pub-drug scenario is similar to Seungri's case & sbs is attempting it on purpose..Wish its the case, much appreciated thought 👍🏼
ndivyateja thumbnail
Btw, looks like KNG recovered, last week probably they made changes in the script to give him some rest, this week he did few stunts himself, very committed to his work 👏
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I read some comments saying 'Rising Moon' pub-drug scenario is similar to Seungri's case & sbs is attempting it on purpose..Wish its the case, much appreciated thought 👍🏼

Yes..While watching the episode..Its clear they showed the ongoing candle!!! Not sure whether its on purpose..Or the showing relevant current issues!!! 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Yes Poo, I so badly wish to see this hippy girl soar high, she is cute, feisty & so much fun ❤️

I can't wait to watch Sista's identity to be revealed. what do you think she could be, Poo ?? 

The one who stole the show, my heart & everything is...MY LANKY LADY !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Is there anything he can't do..Such a naturale 

Oh my dear lord ... Lanky lady! .. 🤣 .. He even pulls off this "sexy siren look" so well ... 😆
ndivyateja thumbnail
Oh My God !! Song Sac !! He is the Hero !! I'm bowled !!