Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Girls, is it me or even 1 hr seems too long for K-dramas! ... πŸ€£ .. I am still on Ep 1! ... πŸ˜†

Sam..It picks up from 3rd episode!!! Keep watching!!! But I did like it from 1st episode!!! Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poo,
I am watching Heachii..But Im more obsessed with this show..I keep watching few scenes on repeat mode..πŸ˜†
Remember Ep 6 end, back spin kick..I literally watched it on loop..Im smitten by the characters..😳

I do agree 1st 3 epis warm up slowly, but when it takes off..Woahh !! There was smile that stretched ear to ear throughout every episode..πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly, I didn't have a prob with the pace..πŸ€”
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I have caught up Girls! ... πŸ€—

First 1 or 2 Eps were little slow .. but it picks up and you can't stop watching! .. It still has some of those "slow and boring" scenes ... but overall a good fast paced show! ..

Fav characters: 
Ofc our "Fiery Priest" ...

Our very own "Hip Hop Girl" .. [They don't show more of her .. I LOVE how she breaks into "hip hop rap shiz" any chance she gets .. loved the bits (happened twice) where she enters her work place ahead of everyone and starts singing and dancing ...... love this actor ... she's cute and BADass! ... I wanna see her more than that idiotic OTT prosecutor ... her face pisses me off ...  .. I get she's trapped in the system, hence corrupt ... still her character is unlikable ... her OTT expressions and body language doesn't make me laugh at all.. πŸ€ͺ]

Last but only the least ... "Friends duo" .. Both are extremely adorable and likeable ... cutest! .. Chubby cheeks look like chubby version of SIG ... [Do you girls see it too?! .. πŸ˜³] ... And I love how that "thai" character speaks .. it's so cute! ... πŸ€£ 

The other Detective Ko is ok too! ... Nothing about him excites me ... he tries to make it funny but fails miserably! 

Storyline ... Alright! .. Been there done that "corruption" theme ... characters make it work! ... I like the fact how show is showing so many "corrupt cops and detectives" in the system, which from I can tell is more close to "reality" than some of the idealistic detective shows we watch .. In countries like India, Korea and other Asian countries, corruption is from top to bottom ... you'll come across more corrupt police than NOT! ... So like this aspect of the show fosho!

Tho, with the whole "Ukha" sh!t now, it's getting a bit boring ... I FF all those parts! ... They better make it more interesting otherwise I may lose interest in it!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Sam..My favorite is Hip Pop Girl and the Priest too..Also the Sister!!!

On Honey Lee..I think she will get more intriguing when she turns the table and start supporting the Priest openly!!!

No..Didn't find any similarity with SIG of early days..πŸ˜† But may be due to his eyes!!! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Hey Sam..hugsss for catching up πŸ€—
Kim Nam gil, what is he made of..Whenever he is about to take a bout..Im like..Go for it, give me some action stunts, more high kicks..πŸ˜†

Our hiphop girl is the sunshine..Irrespective of her screen space, She played crucial, be it bringing out those witnesses to fighting it out after joining the priest investigation team (Finallyy !!) πŸ₯³

Whenever she pulls out her stick, she is BADASS β­οΈ

Sister is a surprise..She confronting Mayor single handedly & says "We have a lot to say" πŸ€£ even sends priest away.
And here..She literally takes note of what Priest explains. πŸ˜†

Chubby-Thai duo too joined the team now..Poo, yes he finally got the tongue twister right..He did it !! β­οΈ

That scene, where both priest & det. talks to chubby one while pulling his cheeks was so cute πŸ˜³

Poo, Honey lee looked good in wanted, in this show she looks more artificial πŸ€”
Sam, prosecutor would be more resourceful once she decides to play against the odds..Until them, I keep ignoring her πŸ˜‘

Yes, Old wine in new bottle, against corruption again..Its the execution which is making the difference..Im entertained !!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Poo,

I am watching Heachii..But Im more obsessed with this show..I keep watching few scenes on repeat mode..πŸ˜†
Remember Ep 6 end, back spin kick..I literally watched it on loop..Im smitten by the characters..😳

I do agree 1st 3 epis warm up slowly, but when it takes off..Woahh !! There was smile that stretched ear to ear throughout every episode..πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly, I didn't have a prob with the pace..πŸ€”

Divya..I like Haechi equally!!! Love all the plotting and counter-plotting there..πŸ˜†The Crown Prince is so smart!!! 

Yes..Her and his kicks are amazing..

He hurt his ribs while shooting for the drama..Even Go Ara got hurt..
poo_j thumbnail
And how even sister got angry and started swearing..and how they replace "bird" for "bad guy"..🀣
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
These two are just LOVE! ... "Swag se karenge sabka swagat" .. πŸ€£

poo_j thumbnail
This drama is obsessed with breaking glass!!! πŸ˜†

On Prosecutor...She has huge crush on the hero..πŸ˜† And she is doing everything to survive there..

It took me to Secret Forest!!! How Shi Mok don't compromise at all!!! No matter what!!!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Hip Hop girl was right "He is becoming cooler each day"  

"According to Nielsen Korea, the March 16, The ratings peaked at 21.7 percent in the scene where Kim Hae Il (Kim Nam Gil) took off his clerical clothing and changed into a leather jacket. He then got on a motorcycle and steered his way to a villa owned by Hwang Chul Beom (Go Joon)."  I so badly wish to see this show surpass 20%

That bob haired goon & the sister πŸ˜† How cutely she tries to protect Father Kim πŸ˜³

One of the most hilarious episodes πŸ€£

I have a doubt..Did Yo Han submit the docs in City Hall or were they taken away mid way by the Gangster..?? What are the docs with Hip Hop Girl.? Why was the arrest warrant not issued.?
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago