Posted: 5 years ago
  • Drama: The Fiery Priest (English title) / Hot Blooded Priest (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Yeolhyeolsaje
  • Hangul: 
  • Director: Lee Myung-Woo
  • Writer: Park Jae-Bum
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 40
  • Release Date: February 15 - April 20, 2019
  • Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 22:00
  • Language: Korean

Synopsis :

Kim Hae-Il (Kim Nam-Gil) is a Catholic priest. He makes spiteful remarks and he can be rude to others. Koo Dae-Young (Kim Sung-Kyun) is a detective. He talks a lot and he is also timid. Park Kyung-Sun (Lee Ha-Nee) is a prosecutor. She is smart and beautiful. She is also ambitious as a prosector and good at her job.

Catholic Priest Kim Hae-Il, Detective Koo Dae-Young and Prosecutor Park Kyung-Sun work together to solve a murder case involving a senior Catholic priest.

Credits: AsianWiki 

Anyone else is watching??? This drama is hilarious!!! ðŸ˜† I thought its gonna be scary!!!Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Poo, I just realized fiery priest isn't fiery at all..😆
Its humor around combating social issues..👍🏞

Writers from Chief Kim, ratings are soaring up..Just watched an epi & it is defo good..Looks like its the trend of priests ðŸ˜†

That boy was from Bad guy right.? Casting is so promising ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ndivyateja

Poo, I just realized fiery priest isn't fiery at all..😆
Its humor around combating social issues..👍🏞

Writers from Chief Kim, ratings are soaring up..Just watched an epi & it is defo good..Looks like its the trend of priests ðŸ˜†

That boy was from Bad guy right.? Casting is so promising ðŸ˜Š
Yes..Its hilarious!!!😆 And yes..The ratings are amazing!!! 👏

I first saw Kim Nam Gil in his last drama Live Up To Your Name..Have not seen Bad Guy!!! 
Im officially addicted to this show.. 
Korean 'Slice of Life' mystery comedies are the best !!! Kim Nam Gil is a stellar 

Every character is so endearing..⭐ïļ
My two favourite, the most entertaining apart from the Priest has to be the two ladies..

The Det..She is 'The Hero'

The sister..Better don't mess with her..😆

The tongue twister duo are hilarious..Super-mart chubby boy who studies astrophysics is the cutest..ðŸ˜ģ

I can't get enough of this show..Loving it to bits..
ðŸĪĢ ... Those gifs! ... I just downloaded the first Ep of this show seeing you two and your excitement for the show ... plus that BADass FL! .. I am sure it'll be worth watching .. plus not watching anything else atm other than "Touch your Heart"! ..

... 5 mins in [Already loving it] ... ðŸĨģ
Yippiiieee..Sam you should watch it..Its hilariously heart warming show..Im sure you will fall for every character..ðŸ˜ģ
The characters turn even more quirky as the show progress..😆

Priest cinematic walk with his coat flying is what lured me in, now after watching how the worst is dealt with humor Im hooked 
Divya and Sam!!! Happy you guys started it too!!! ðŸ˜ģ

And the kicking gif..It was so unexpected..ðŸĪĢI loved that scene so much..And she raps too..How awesome is that!!!

FL Honey Lee is shown as corrupt yet nice..I think she has her own reason!!!She needs to stabilize her position and get power!!! 

The tongue twister guy finally got it right..😆 Even that goon was surprised!!! 
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Try Haechi too..Of the ongoing dramas..These two are daebak!!! The Light In Your Eyes and Touch Your Heart are good!!! 
Girls, is it me or even 1 hr seems too long for K-dramas! ... ðŸĪĢ .. I am still on Ep 1! ... ðŸ˜†