Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

LMAOOO. I stopped reading after Tiger and Disha thing lol. Do y'all really think out of all the time they spend together Tiger would choose a shuttle ride to insult and put Disha down. That too when they know they are being watched and could easily be heard by strangers lol. Please😆I cant even😆RIGHT.

Also this person's creditials weren't authenticated lol. They weren't supposedly comfortable with revealing their identity. Isnt that against AMA rules too😆

And Hardik thing too. Do y'all really think an Indian cricketer would do this with strangers in the MeToo age when someone can just expose them online.😆Please. This AMA is so cooked up. I won't rule out the possibility of someone from IF doing this after seeing how that last one went. Seriously I can't stop laughing😆

it is bullshit.
I mean most of this things are something which we all know.
And Reddit is the biggest bunch of internet trolls and conspiracy theorists.
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reddit is going to get exposed like Quora for the fakeness very soon. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anonymous2k19

Bro you are pulling the whole thing out of context, she didn't say that they were a loveless couple, just that they didn't interact when together and silent in each other's company, in stark contrast to when they exited the airport and they went all lovey dovey. That is pretty hilarious tbh. 

Even when a person told it was pr, the AMA person said it wasn't, they were just a different kind of couple that's all.

So you mean that person followed the couple leaving his / her job to see how they behave outside ?? ðŸ˜†

Anyways ever heard of, people keeping a front for public, so that their personal problems are not discussed much... 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Reddit is going to get exposed like Quora for the fakeness very soon.

going to get exposed??
nah everyone knows it is bullshit.
Maybe people who are new to internet are in awe of it, believe Reddit of all things.
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

going to get exposed??
Maybe people who are new to internet are in awe of it, believe Reddit of all things.

True... Reddit's fakeness is not that well known so understandable but  I have seen people believing stuff about celebs from Qoura as gospel truth even now when the whole Quora fakeness has been exposed. ðŸ˜†
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone is everywhere with different IDs it's not that these people on reddit come from somewhere else.
So it's always the same people and some people even exaggerating and creating stories just like some appearing saying so and so told me something about a celeb and then you never hear anything.
In this Forum even there were many of them and most of it was fake.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh ...this forum has been judging relationships/marriage which are way older ( when it's ok to not be lovey-dovey abd stick to each other all the time ) but dare say anything about forum's favourite couple ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† waise majority of what is said  about everyone is pretty well know on forum and camera brings the magic is also well know by haters ðŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

going to get exposed??

Nah.. People visit Reddit becoz they find something interesting and they are interested in. Reddit users revealed many conspiracies and exposed lots of people/organizations. Reddit is the best place to debunk almost everything on the internet. Calling it all fake is wrong.
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Oh gosh ...this forum has been judging relationships/marriage which are way older ( when it's ok to not be lovey-dovey abd stick to each other all the time ) but dare say anything about forum's favourite couple😉😆waise majority of what is said about everyone is pretty well know on forum and camera brings the magic is also well know by haters😆

This is kinda true. That RK-Alia thread is an example 😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Nah.. People visit Reddit becoz they find something interesting and they are interested in. Reddit users revealed many conspiracies and exposed lots of people/organizations. Reddit is the best place to debunk almost everything on the internet. Calling it all fake is wrong.

but it is also that most of the said conspiracy theories start from Reddit themselves.
Yes they have had successfully uncovered bullshit, but so has many from Twitter, YouTube and other sites.
S
I think just like any other social media platform, Reddit also has major chunk of bullshit.
And I am not saying this because this post has said anything bad about my favorites.
(well actually they haven't said anything about my favorites, yaar mere fabs toh irrelevant hogaye 😆, koi burai hi nahi karta unki aaj kal)