Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Haha Deep-veer part was so apt. When camera is around magic happens. ðŸ¤£ Sums up their attention seeking ways perfectly. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

Awww Rahul Dravid, my cutie! He tipped her 😳😳😳 Just loveee him.

Ufff Mira.
Salon samjha hai kya?

Pretty dissapointed with Kapil. Really!!!! Sheesh! But 1st time she was asked she just said he looks miserable, then she said he considers them beneath him. From what shez said even others dont interact much. So m not sure if she just hates Kapil, coz she didnt say he misbehaved with them. Better than making Salman-type jokes.

Kapil better get his act together. 

@Tiger: After watching him on KWK, I totally believe hez faking the niceness. He seemed very weird on KWK. My competition is Hritik, I dont listen to Puneet coz I know better abt dance and fight scenes

I thought he was a nice, chill guy! Why is Disha tolerating him?

I thought you were talking about Kapil Dev ðŸ˜² then realised it's probably Kapil Sharma
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dude, a couple doesn't have to stick to each other all the time... They have admitted to silently doing their own things at times... Which is pretty normal...
If you still don't believe then you can go take a hike.,... It doesn't matter to them...😆
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty bold to judge a marriage based on a few hrs you've spent with a couple. 
a) They could be having a bad day, fighting, not talking to each other on that particular day.
b) That's could be tired, exhausted to talk.
c) Silence is actually a sign or comfort rather than discomfort with each other. 
d) Others are not comfortable with PDA.

There could be countless reasons but to call a marriage loveless because a couple arent over each other 24/7  and a PR exercise is ridiculous in my opinion. People should taken an anonymous persons account with a grain of salt. 

Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

a) They could be having a bad day, fighting, not talking to each other on that particular day.
c) Silence is actually a sign or comfort rather than discomfort with each other. 

There could be countless reasons but to call a marriage loveless because a couple arent over each other 24/7  and a PR exercise is ridiculous in my opinion. People should taken an anonymous persons account with a grain of salt. 

Bro you are pulling the whole thing out of context, she didn't say that they were a loveless couple, just that they didn't interact when together and silent in each other's company, in stark contrast to when they exited the airport and they went all lovey dovey. That is pretty hilarious tbh. 

Even when a person told it was pr, the AMA person said it wasn't, they were just a different kind of couple that's all.

Edited by Anonymous2k19 - 5 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ye sab kuchh toh humko already pata hai. Hum bhi kar lein aise toh AMA.. Edited by Mishh007 - 5 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Last October I stopped over at Mumbai was at the airport for a good 6 hours and thought I would spot some celebrities. But no zero. Even thought of stepping outside to see the famous paps but then you can't just come back in I think. They must have some VIP entrance found it weird considering there are celebs spotted 24/7 there, and I didn't realise how hot Mumbai is and people are wearing winter clothing there! 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Few minutes actually ðŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail
Most of the sruff are well known. It might be reddit's strategy to boost its BW section. These are regularly discussed here on IF, Pinkvilla, Quora.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAOOO. I stopped reading after Tiger and Disha thing lol. Do y'all really think out of all the time they spend together Tiger would choose a shuttle ride to insult and put Disha down. That too when they know they are being watched and could easily be heard by strangers lol. Please ðŸ˜† I cant even ðŸ˜† RIGHT. 

Also this person's creditials weren't authenticated lol. They weren't supposedly comfortable with revealing their identity. Isnt that against AMA rules too ðŸ˜† 

And Hardik thing too. Do y'all really think an Indian cricketer would do this with strangers in the MeToo age when someone can just expose them online. ðŸ˜† Please. This AMA is so cooked up. I won't rule out the possibility of someone from IF doing this after seeing how that last one went. Seriously I can't stop laughing ðŸ˜†